Chapter Ten

"I'm so sorry about what happened, baby. But, hey, we can actually be a normal couple now." Kellin smiled.

I sighed but nodded my head. He had a good point. And now we could finally get around to doing that thing he promised.

"Yea, and now you can also make me feel that way. You can touch me the way I touched you."

Kellin blushed, biting his lip and nodding. "Yea, Jesus Vic, you really want me to touch you." He laughed.

I looked at him expectantly with a sweet smile. He looked back at me, a little awkwardly. "Uh...you meant now?"

"Yea, silly. I want you right now."

"I don't think you know how much those words can do to me." Kellin laughed nervously, but within an instant, there was this spark of determination in his eyes as he looked at me. He nodded to himself and straddled my lap, his arms securely wrapping around my neck, his lips quick to meet mine.

I smiled against his lips, it was so weird, such a more intense feeling than what I felt before I had became human. It was like there were all these little alarms going off inside me that shook the walls of my body and had me feeling weak. It was amazing. If his lips felt this good, how much better would it feel to have him touch me?

Kellin slowly rocked his hips against mine, my breathing hitched and I looked up at him with wide, innocent eyes. He smiled at me with the more he moved his hips, that thing between my legs, my dick, was getting hard and I remembered that the same thing happened to Kellin last time. It was also happening right now.

He was quick to get off of me. "I'm sorry...I'm getting too excited. This is about you."

I laughed, telling him it was okay. He unzipped the jeans I had on and pulled them down. I didn't like wearing clothes anyway, so this was nice, those were really tight.

My eyes fluttered shut and a low moan escaped my mouth when he rubbed me through my boxers.

"How's that, Vic?" Kellin said in a low voice. I nodded my head, my eyes opening.

"I really like that, wow." He had me feeling all tingly. His hand went past the underwear and he held me. He moved his hand up and down my dick the same way I had to him before.

"Oh my god...wow, that-that feels g-good." I breathed, pulling him close to kiss him. I liked this a lot more than I thought I would, his hand moved up and down on my length faster and It started feeling even better, our kisses got rougher, and my body slightly shook when his thumb ran over the top.

"Are you gonna cum, baby?" Kellin asked. He looked at me, our foreheads touching, I bit my lip as the feeling intensified. I didn't know how to respond, I still wasn't really sure what it meant. I only nodded though, my breaths getting heavy and heat pooling in my stomach. I tried keeping quiet but couldn't anymore as I let out a deep moan, and held onto Kellin tightly.

Seconds later, I felt the most amazing feeling consume my body. "Kellin! Oh, don't-don't s-stop, oh my god...." I felt myself tense as string after string of white stuff came out of me. I moaned loudly as I spilled out onto his hand. He smiled at me and kissed me slowly, slowing his movements down. I felt so sensitive now, I couldn't handle his touches anymore.

He noticed too, taking his hand away. "Sorry. How'd you like that?"

"It was amazing, Kell. I want to do it again! Please? And I can touch you too, I want us to feel good." I whispered the last part excitedly, watching the eagerness dance around in his eyes. He nodded, but before anything else could happen, there was a knock on his door.

"Kellin, is someone in there with you?"

"Uh, no. Why?" Kellin called out. He covered me up with a bed sheet, and I laid there with the mess I had made still on my stomach. All these human bodily fluids were odd. I think I really liked this one though. This one made me feel like I was in paradise.

"I thought I heard someone in there. Anyways, I'll be off to work, honey, I'll see you later! Be careful!"

"Okay, mom! Bye!" Kellin said quickly. He looked at me and bit his lip awkwardly. "Sorry. Maybe we can continue this some other time? I'm kind of tired, and my mom kind of killed the boner, so..."

"Boner?" I asked.

"Yea, remember what I told you last time?" Kellin asked, getting up to get some tissues, then bringing them back and cleaning me up.

"Oh, okay, I forgot about that." I frowned, my brows pushed together as I thought back to what he had told me that was. It was just so hard learning all these terms.

"It's okay. I can't expect it to be easy. It's like learning a whole new language. Do you want to watch some netflix?"

"The home theater, right?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes, the home theater." Kellin laughed. I pulled my underwear and jeans back on before laying down comfortably with him I his bed. He pulled his laptop out and opened up netflix.

"Let's watch Skins. You'll learn a lot through that show." Kellin spoke. I nodded, cuddling up in his arms as he pressed play on the first 'episode'.

"Ooh, he's cute! What's his name?" I grinned. Kellin pouted and looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"You can only say that to me!" Kellin whined. "But if you must know, his name is Tony."

"Hey, that's my best friends name." I beamed. Then I frowned, not being able to see him as much because the toys weren't allowed to talk to me. Tony and Austin had been sneaking around to talk to me though. And I had Kellin now so I was okay.

I still really missed my sock though.

A/N: SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG AND THIS IS SHIT BUT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATE ON SATURDAY NIGHT