chapter 4

Oh my god i thought to myself what is mom going to say to Jessica or dad ? or if she fines out that i was under the the bed the hole time?i have to hurry up and turn off my cellphone i thought to myself. As quickly as i could i tried to turn off my cellphone when suddenly i heard my sister said.,

"Mom for the last time what is going on"

For a moment my mom said nothing than finally she said

"We have to get out of hear now call your sister"

"Mom what's going on Jessica said i'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on"

"Jessica i'm not playing with you better call your sister now"

As mom said those word i tried turning off my cellphone as quickly as i could but it wouldn't turn off when suddenly my phone started ringging~ vvvvvvvzzzz i tried to put it on silent but it was to late.

What was i going to do?

what would happen?

what would mom do?

suddenly as i thought about it fear strock my face.

All i could think about was how dead i would be or how i would be buried dead or alive. I started to shake when i heard the door push open suddenly i felt relived for a moment.

"Hello honey my dad said

what's going on are you guys okay you look like something had just shocked you".

"We're fine it's just that i thought i heard Emily's phone".

"We are not fine dad mom was acting all wierd saying that we should get out of here.

"Wait what did you say it looked like someone just pushed the closet door said dad"

"I know said Jessica i thought so too but mom said there was no~one in the closet"

Hold on guys i no that there is something looking at me from out of that closet i'm going to take a look."

"Wait honey said mom i have somerthing to tell you'

"What honey cann't it wait,said dad.

"NO i have to tell you now"

"Okay what is it said dad"

I...I...I

"I what honey,said dad"

"I have to tell you that Emily distched school and i don't know where she is so we need to go find her NOW!"

Okay honey as soon as i see what is in the closet we can go find her which i'm sure you're just over reacting like always you always do these kind of things

"What ever let's just find her now said mom.

Suddenly there was a ringing noice and than it rang again and again until we realized that it was coming from the closet.

"Did you guys hear that said dad there is someone in the closet and i'm going to find out how it is".

Honey wait mom said"

but dad just ignored her and gripped the top handle of the closet door and push forward.

"What the hell dad yelled"

Suddenly i felt the room froze not one word i felt like i didn't know my own mom anymore!

she was no longer my mom!

she had became sameone else someone that i didn't know

someone that i hated i cann't belive what my mom did are should i even say mom because that person was not my mom. She well never be my mom.What she did was unforgavable and i well NEVER forgive her.