"You look beautiful," I tell her, my lips still pressed to her skin.

"I don't know, I think this dress is too short," she complains, pulling at the hem of her dress again. I grab her hands,  bringing each one up to my mouth and placing a small kiss to the back of her hands.

"It's not too short. I think you look amazing and sexy as hell," I whisper in her ear. I see her blush in the mirror and I grin, loving that I have that effect on her. 

She turns around and slaps my chest, "don't get me all worked up Harry by whispering in my ear with that sexy voice of yours. We are already running late," she chastises me, slipping out of my arms to grab her jacket. I chuckle at her quick change of mood, glad to get her mind off her insecurities.

"What, and you can get me worked up by wearing that dress?" I chuckle, slapping her ass as she walks out the door.  She jumps, her hand automatically covering the spot I spanked and glares at me while trying to suppress a smile.  I know she's about to say something but I cover her mouth with mine. She instantly responds and her hands press against my chest. I cover both sides of her face with my hands, tangling my fingers in her hair.  I run my tongue across her lower lip and she opens for me. Our tongues dance together rhythmically, our chests pressed together as her hands moves around to my back, clenching my shirt in her small fists. I can feel myself getting worked up and I know I need to stop now or I won't be able to stop at all. So I pull back, breaking our kiss and Abby pouts.

"That's no fair," she whines, eyes clouded with lust.

"Well seeing you in this sexy dress of yours all night and not being able to touch you isn't fair," I counter, smirking at her before I kiss her nose and walk off down the hall way. 

"Yeah, well now I have to fix this stupid fake blood because we smeared it all over our chins," Abby huffs, standing in front of the hall mirror, digging through her bag and pulling out the tube of fake blood. She waves me over and fixes my makeup before she does her. I can't get over how beautiful she looks.  "You're staring," she giggles. 

"You're just so beautiful," I tell her honestly.  She blushes again and I run her thumb over her cheek.  I kiss her nose once more, careful of the blood. "We should go, since we are running late and all," I joke, grabbing her hand, letting her lead me out the door. 

This party was at some big hot shots house. Or mansion you could call it.  The place was ginormous. There were cars everywhere I wasn't sure where to park until I was flagged down by a valet.  Really? This is nuts.  There must be hundreds of people here. There were Halloween decorations on the lawn, fake cobwebs, giant spiders, bats and pumpkins. These people went all out.  After showing our invite we were able to go inside. The lights were low and the house was full of smoke, most likely from a smoke machine.  The music was so loud you felt the bass deep in your chest. There was strobe lights of all different colors coming from one giant room, hundreds of bodies moving together to the beat of the music.  

I tighten my grip on Abby's hand as I make my way through the house, trying to find Liam and Danielle, or even Eleanor and Louis. I texted them when we got here letting them know we were here but I haven't heard back yet.  I figured we would head to where the drinks were and grab us something and hope they are near by.  I was actually a little excited to see Abby is this type of environment, to see her let loose and have fun. I wonder if she likes dancing or if she is one to sit back and people watch. I didn't plan on drinking tonight, wanting Abby to feel safe enough incase she wanted to drink and I was fine with that, drinking didn't really hold that excitement it once did when I was eighteen. Plus, I could still have fun without being drunk.