47.

Hands To Myself- Selena Gomez

Harry promised junk food and he delivered.  We stopped at a small corner store on the way back to my apartment and he grabbed every type of candy he could carry and some Ben & Jerry's. I laughed when he came out with two bags full of stuff. When we got back to my place I ordered a pizza and had it delivered. So while we waited for the pizza I scrolled through Netflix, trying to find something for us to watch as Harry dug into a bag a skittles.

"I don't know what to watch, you can find something," I huff, tossing Harry the remote.  He starts scrolling through the options as I steal some skittles. 

Harry grabs the romote, propping his sock covered feet up on my coffee table and starts scrolling through Netflix. I bring my knees up to my chest as I sit sideways on the couch, facing Harry. I watch Harry's profile as he focuses on the TV. I take in his strong jaw line and how his muscles tick as he chews on those skittles and how his Adam's apple bobs when he swallows. I take in his cute nose and the freckle by the corner of his mouth. My hands itch to reach out and brush back the curls that have fallen in his face. This is the first time we have been alone, alone. I'm a little nervous but not. Like I don't know how I should act. Are we going to take things slow and start over or are we just going to jump back in where we left off? I know he's been teasing and being playful with me but I didn't know if it would be too soon to say, climb over and straddle his lap? I just wanted to be close with him and feel his hands on my skin and to feel that fire that only Harry can make me feel. 

"It's rude to stare," Harry says playfully, turning his head to look at me. 

"Sorry," I mumble, biting my bottom lip.  I see him smirk at me before turning his attention back to the TV. Oh well the hell.

I move down the couch, catching Harry by surprise when I swung my leg over his legs and sat down on his lap.  He moves his legs off the coffee table and drops the remote onto the couch, moving his hands to my hips. His eyes are dancing back and forth between mine as I brush his hair back off his face. I keep my hands tangled in his hair as I lean forward and press my lips to his.  He doesn't hesitate to kiss me back. Our lips mold together perfectly, moving together like they were made for each other.  His hands grip my hips tightly as I gently tug on his hair, a moan vibrating in his chest. The kiss turned more heated and our kiss deepened. Harry's hands roamed up my back before moving back down to my hips, pulling me closer to him and causing me to rock my hips against him. A low moan left my lips as I rocked my hips once more. I could feel Harry's heart beating haphazardly in his chest, matching my own racing heart. Our breathing was uneven as we continued our passionate kiss. He's not stopping me so I think it's safe to say that it's not too soon.

The doorbell rings, making me jump. I pull back and let out a frustrated sigh. Harry chuckles as I climb off his lap. I straighten out my clothes and smooth my hair real quick. Harry stands up and adjusts his pants and I had to bite my lip to keep myself from smiling.

"Perfect timing," he says sarcastically, pulling out his wallet from his pocket.  How he can even fit a wallet in the back pocket of his jeans is a mystery to me.

"I got the pizza, you just bought all the snacks," I say, pushing his hand away when he tried handing me some money.

"So. You can get food next time," he tells me, kissing me real quick and stepping around me and making his way towards the door, ignoring my protests. 

Soon we were eating the best pizza I have ever had and watching American Horror Story Asylum. I wasn't really paying attention to the show. I kept finding myself glancing over at Harry, finding the way he ate adorable. I noticed it last summer, how he would stick out his tongue before he took a bite. It was cute.