As fast as I could, I made my way to the house, which over the past few weeks, I had grown to love. After a gruelling 15 minute walk, I finally got there. My white t-shirt was wet and slightly stuck to me, which was annoying. Once I was in the house and away from the miserable weather, I flung my wet t-shirt over my head and chucked it to the side. Feeling more...free, I made my way to the kitchen in need of something to eat. What? I had just been to the gym for 3 hours, I think I deserved some grub.

"Put a shirt on." Ray grimaced as I walked into the kitchen. She was sat at the dining table munching on what seemed to be a cheese sandwich and a packet of crisps whilst texting or something on her phone.

"Nope, it's wet." I informed her opening the fridge door revealing a wide selection of food to choose from.

"You have plenty of others," she told me still intrigued into her phone. This was unusual for Ray, yes she was on her phone a fair bit, but nowhere near as much as Harry and I. Gosh, was I seriously thinking about this?!

"Besides don't pretend you don't like seeing a bit of this," I chuckled signalling to my bare top half.

"You wish, Horan." She scoffed putting her empty dishes into the sink.

"I don't need to wish, you know you love it." I grinned.

"If you carry on your ego will bigger than your head and you have a pretty big head." She winked leaving the kitchen as I stood there dumbfounded. She must've took some lessons from Alexis, who knew she could be so cheeky...or sassy even?

Grabbing a sandwich, a yogurt, a packet of Doritos and a can of Pepsi, I left the kitchen and went towards the living room. Flinging the door open I saw a sight which I did see coming, but never thought it'd actually happen. I muttered a 'sorry' and made my way back to the kitchen as a pang of, what I think was jealousy, rush through me. What the hell had just happened?

----------------

Harry's POV

"WHAT THE HELL HARRY? WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Lexi screamed jumping away from me. I was slightly embarrassed that Niall had walked in, but I wasn't sorry- it was something I had to do and I didn't regret it, because I now knew where I stood and what the hell my feelings were.

"It was something I had to do..." I muttered not daring to look her in the eye. I knew she was angry and upset maybe.

"What? And you didn't think of me?" She chuckled, in anger.

"I just said, it was something I had to do!" I exclaimed raising my voice at her.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU KISS ME AND SAY ITS SOMETHING YOU 'HAD TO DO'?!"

"Because I had to figure out my feelings for you, you bitch! Shut the fuck up and listen to me explanation. You're always jumping to fucking conclusions without even listening to the other person!" I yelled.

"How can I fucking not if you don't give me a damn explanation in the first place?" She hissed.

"Shut up and sit down." I told her sternly. Surprisingly, she did as I said and sat down on the sofa furthest away from me. "I went to Amelia today asking her what I should do to try and figure out my god damn feelings for you, okay?" She opened her mouth to speak, but raised my hand to her signalling to let me finish. "She said I should either ask you to see if you feel anything or kiss you. Me being the person I am took the more complicated option and went to kiss you." I informed her. I didn't feel the slightest bit awkward talking to her about this, and for some reason if felt...good. "When I kissed you I was expecting for some...sparks or whatever it is they say should be there when you kiss someone you like, but with you there wasn't. There was nothing there."