Chapter 13

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, it's Ray 'ereeee :) guess what? school starts in like s e v e n days ew :L aha, anyways, hope you're all good and enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment xx

*****************

-Harry's POV-

I paced up and down Amelia's room thinking of what I should do next. Girls were so god damn confusing! One minute they'd be all over you and the second they'd be screaming in your face. Why were they so complicated? No I didn't have a certain two girls in mind...okay maybe I did, but generally all girls were like that; it exhausted me.

"Will you just take a cup of calm the hell down?" Amelia laughed walking out of the bathroom.

"How about no?" I snapped before sighing rather loudly and collapsing onto her bed. "Sorry," I grumbled, "I'm just confused and annoyed."

"Oh Curly, what seems to be bothering you?" She asked placing herself next to me. "Well, you aren't so curly headed anymore; I guess I'll have to find another nickname for you." She joked. I didn't seem too amused by the joke and just sent her a stern glare. "But," she coughed, "that's a worry for another day."

"Why are girls' so confusing?" I blurted out. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and she looked at me weirdly.

"You what?"

"Why are girls so confusing?" I repeated. I'm pretty sure she got the message the first time, but just in case she didn't- I repeated it.

"Harry, if this is about Alexis or Rachel, don't you dare say they are complicated. It's you who's being an ass; it's you who needs to fix the mess you've made. They have done nothing to you unless you have given them a reason to! You know have you ever stepped back and thought maybe it's the guys' who are sometimes in the wrong? Have you ever? This is your mess Harry and you need to fix it!" She said leaving me speechless. Her tone wasn't angry, but disappointed.

"Wait...hold the fuck up. What on earth are you ranting about? I have not gotten into another fight with them. Yes it's about the pair of them, Alexis mainly, but no- I have not fought with her- not recently anyways. I actually needed your advice, that's if you're feeling kind enough to give me some." I explained. Her mouth formed an 'o' as she came to understanding.

"Advice about what exactly?" She raised an eyebrow at me. Oh god, I was most probably going too haunted by this for the rest of my life by her.

"I-" I began and explained to her my situation.

---

Niall's POV

I sauntered down the crowded streets of London. I hadn't done this in a while; it felt nice to have some me time after everything that had happened. One minute everything was going perfectly well and then next my life was rocking by 2 insanely pretty girls walking into my life. It wasn't exactly easy to get to grips with the situation.

Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with the lads' and girls', but sometimes I need a bit of space and lately, I hadn't been getting that.

Much to my surprise and probably every other person who was in London at this current time, the weather was remarkably good. It was probably 20 degrees tops; I had missed this kind of weather.

Funnily enough, I had been missing a lot of things recently. Personal space being one of them. The weather and feeling 'normal' being another two. But most of all I had missed my family. I wasn't one to get homesick, but everyone misses their family at one point in their lives.

Having just come back from the gym, I needed to get home as soon as possible, despite not wanting to. I seemed to be enjoying my own company a little too much to bring myself to go home. It was only until the weather changed drastically and it started to pour down with rain that I realized that going home would probably be a much better option then staying out.