Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven

He put his hands on my waist and held me away at a distance while he looked me over like I just grew another head.

"What was that for? And what are you wearing?" He asked me. I tried not to think about the consequences too much if he rejected me. After all he had every right too. So instead I pressed my body back against his.

"Because I want you." I whispered in his ear and he shuddered slightly. "And I thought you would like it"

"Oh I do, but since when?" he asked and still sounded so confused.

I trailed kisses up and down his neck, "Since the first time you made me yours. I'm done fighting Chase. I want you and I need you" I told him honestly.

He looked at me and it was like something just switched inside of him. He pressed me against the wall and ran his nose up the side of my neck so gently it made me want to scream. "So you'll admit that you're mine?" his lips brushed gently against the most sensitive spot on my neck and I moaned at how good it felt.

Moment of truth right is right now and I was truly done fighting.

"Yes."

"Say it" he pressed and pulled my head back gently by my hair too look straight at me.

"I'm yours, Chase" there was no use fighting that fact anymore. No other guy has made me feel like he does, been able to set my body on fire, I think about him all the time and I just want to give in.

His lips were on mine passionately and all I could do was kiss him back with just as much. I don't know when he lifted me up, but I vaguely remember wrapping my legs around his waist and I moaned at how hard he was.

He sucked at his favorite spot on my neck and made his way down the exposed skin on my chest. I rested my hands on his head and leaned my head back enjoying the sensations.

"Take me Chase, I need you. Please"

He stopped and pinned my arms by the wall.

"No." he told me

"No?" I asked. "You don't want me?" I asked feeling more than a bit hurt.

"Oh baby I want you. But you've made me wait and have been driving me crazy." He told me and I groaned.

"I haven't exactly made you wait. We've had sex a few times." I tried to make it sound better. He nibbled on my earlobe and whispered.

"I know which is why I'm still here. If not, I would have left and made you wait until I just couldn't keep my hands off you anymore."

"Please Chase" I was not above begging right now.

"I bet you want me to take you right against this wall right now, don't you?"

I groaned at the thought of having him inside me again. "Yes" I admitted.

"Well that's too bad for you. You shouldn't have made me wait so long for you" he pulled us away from the wall and pressed his lips to mine again as he walked us into my bedroom.

Then I was on the bed with him in-between my legs.

"I love that you wore this for me baby." He told me as he ran his hand under the blue lacy material of my baby doll then he leaned forward and bit my nip ples through the lace before his mouth was back on mine as he slowly moved his lips against mine but there was something about the kiss that made me know that he was still in control and not to push it.