I was straddling him now, and I grinded against him "Don't tease me" he told me and I did it again. He yanked my hair back and looked in my eyes "I told you not to tease me" he pushed me off him and stood up. He grabbed my wrist and walked over to the desk. "Get on your knees" the look in his eyes said not to argue, but I was me.

"And if I don't want to?" I asked he grabbed my hair again and pulled my face towards him and whispered in my ear.

"I know what you want Lee, and I also know how to keep you on edge for hours without giving it to you. I'll tie you to that bed and eat that tight pussy of yours, but never let you be fully satisfied before I bury myself in you and make myself feel good over and over, until you beg for me to let you come. Then only when you get on your knees like a good girl and suck me off will I give it to you. Now get on your knees and take me into that sexy mouth of yours. I won't tell again" he let me go and I got on my knees in front of him, looking up at him through my eye lashed.

"Show me what you want" he groaned and with his hands back in my hair he guided my mouth forward. I took him in my mouth and he pumped my head slowly at first, and then he got faster and faster.

He was thrusting his hips and pulling me down onto him at the same time, it was turning me on for him to be in control like this, it was what I was missing with the two guys I had slept with. I needed more. I dug my nails into his thighs and moaned to which he hissed out a breath through his teeth.

"You like sucking me don't you?" he asked and I nodded and mumbled in agreement before sucking him harder. He was leaning against my desk panting, and when I grazed my teeth over him and sucked back slow and hard, I felt him start to stiffen. He pulled my hair back but I just pushed forward again. His hips bucked wildly as he came, his seed shooting down my throat and I took it all.

I pulled back and cocked my head to the side just staring at him. His chest was rising and falling rapidly and he was just staring at me shocked. I bit my lip and he groaned

"What are you still doing down there?" he asked

"You told me to get on my knees, just following orders" It was hard not to smirk when his eyes got bigger, if that was possible.

"Stand up" I did as he said

He pressed his lips to mine again and only then did I notice the liquor on his breath

"I thought you said you didn't drink? And you drove!" I snapped

"I drank here, calm down." He rolled his eyes and I glared at him.

"Come here" he told me and I wanted to say fuck off, but I took those steps back to him. His nose trailed up my neck and he kissed behind my ear "You are so sexy when you're angry. Just say yes and I'll spend all night pleasuring you until you beg me to stop" goose bumps dusted my skin at his words.

"Decisions, decisions." I started "And how do I know that you can keep me satisfied?" I teased and he pinned both hands over my head in one of his and his other hand trailed down in between my legs.

His hands pressed against my clit and I held in a moan, his hands on my body felt ten times better than my own twenty minutes ago. He pressed his fingers at my entrance, but only barley dipped them in before he pulled them out and just rubbed around my entrance, teasing me.

"Just say yes Lee."

"And if I do?" I asked. He pulled his hands out of my panties and with his eyes locked on mine; he sucked his two fingers in his mouth. Well that's hot.

"Then I'll take you over and over again and taste your delicious body. I'll pleasure you so many times you'll beg me to stop."

"Promise?" I asked