Zodiac Scenes: Plane Crash *

Got this request from a friend of mine and damn this is like an actual story. I thought it'd be cool to do a little mini story though to try out the scenarios idea. I'm not the best writer out there but yolo bruh. Let me know if you like this and I may do more but I don't do pairings.

Aries was pelting Taurus with stale pretzels, who instead of being annoyed, ate them when the pretzels flew their way.

Gemini was sitting behind Leo, while next to Sagittarius, Doodling not so innocent drawings on a notepad. Leo had their feet kicked above the seat, kicking Capricorn in the head more often than not. Sagittarius was dead asleep, snoring so loudly they were probably the reason for the turbulence.

Capricorn kept shoving Leo's foot off their head to no success, Making Pisces giggle when Leo kept doing it.

Aquarius was choking on Donald duck orange juice the plane served, ready to write a lawsuit for the poison like Monstrosity.

Cancer was playing candy crush and repeatedly screamed when they lost. Virgo having to close their ears from the deafening sounds. Libra was reading a book, trying to concentrate over everything that was going on.

Scorpio was drawing an Illuminati symbol on the planes seat with a cheap Sharpie.

All of them stopped when a huge tremor went through the whole plane, making almost everything shake with its force.

"Well we're dead, plan my funeral guys," Gemini exclaimed, seeming close to fainting. They were clutching the seat with white knuckles, having to hold on so they wouldn't fall from the turbulence.

Scorpio rolled their eyes, "Nobody likes you that much to do all that work, relax it's just turbulence."

Despite that, almost everyone was on edge, except Sagittarius who was still snoring away, oblivious to their soon to be death experience.

Another tremor shook the plane, more powerful than before and soon everybody had to clutch onto something to not fall.

"Where is the pilot!" Pisces screamed from beside Capricorn, close to tears.

Nobody could answer since the next tremor had the plane seem to drop some height.

Everyone immediately noticed and soon were trying to figure out what to do.

"We should jump, better chance of surviving than if we actually crash, there's parachutes over there," Taurus pointed to the back of the plane, where the exit was and close to that was what seemed to be the parachutes.

It took lots of coaxing and encouragement to get everyone to agree to jump but eventually everyone agreed to do it, waking up Sagittarius in the process.

The exit was already open and now everyone waited to see who wanted to jump first.

Scorpio sighed, Grabbing Aries' hand "If I'm dying, I'm taking you with me," Then they jumped Aries screaming Curses at them all the way down.

Taurus was next to go, a pretzel half out her mouth while a hand digging in the package "If I die, at least I'll be doing the one thing I love the most. Eating." They jumped after that while the signs whispered words of encouragement to them.

Pisces had clung to Aquarius with a death grip and both of them jumped together, not saying a word but their screams were enough to make up for it.

Leo grabbed Gemini and Sagittarius and held them close, "For the squad!" They shouted loudly, all three of them jumping at the same time.

Libra shoved Virgo out the plane with no remorse, Immediately jumping out after them. If Libra didn't die by the jump, they'd die by Virgo.

Capricorn and Cancer went last, Crying all the way without a care.

------

Sagittarius woke up a second later, banging their head on the seat, Rubbing it a second later while yawning at the dream they had, they just couldn't for the life of them remember what it was about.