.1

Shrek and Barney had just gotten back from a night out with their friends: Pepe, Poot, doot, and squisha, and to say they were drunk was a understatement.

" we should fuck " Barney whispered in shreks ear making a small shiver go down his spine.

" but I'm not homo " shrek whispered his voice slightly shaky.

" don't worry " Barney said nibbling on shreks ear " no homo "

And with that Barney was on shreks lap kissing his thin ogre lips.

Barney soon flipped over shrek onto his hands and knees and pulled off his brown shorts with a strong force since he loves Star Wars *pew pew*.

with several pushes he shoved his eggplant dick into shreks jumbo bung hole.

Barney gaged at the sight of all the hair surrounding it.

"Wait" said Barney with hesitation.

he turned on his flip phone and blared high school musical.

"better"

((((moments later)))))

"UGH" moaned shrek

"NO HOMO" yelled Barney.

he pulled out of his ogre bum and later down.

"Why did u stop?"

"I'm tired lol fam"

"LEAVE!11!1!!1!!!1!1" yelled shrek.

"bu-"

Barney was cut off when shrek yelled at him "I THOUGHT U LOVED ME JUST LEAVE ALREADY U MEME HATING FUcK!!!2!2!!2!1!1!!1!1!"

with a single tear, Barney left the room.

closing the door he sighed. he whacked his head on the wall "OW FUCK LOL"

he flipped over on the door so the back of his head was in contact and he pulled himself to the floor. with a sigh he said "No homo"

a/n
🌵👌🏼🍆