"That will be an amazing date," I tell Lauren,leaning back into the couch.

***

Later that night, we are all waiting around for the next date card. Finally we hear the doorbell, Jackie racing to go get it. Opening the envelope, Jackie takes out the card. "Emily, Shushana, Sam, Olivia, Haley, Amanda and Lauren B, are we a perfect match? Ben," Jackie reads off the card making my eyes widen, meaning that I might have the last one-on-one date.

***

*Cocktail Party*

Dress^^^^

Getting ready for the cocktail party, I leave my hair natural, keeping my makeup simple as I slip into my white maxi dress with a gold belt and a slit down the side showing off my leg. Going towards my suitcase, I grab a pair of gold strappy sandals, slipping them on before heading downstairs.

Getting to the living room...or foyer, I sit on the couch with the rest of the girls as we wait for Ben's arrival.

Making some small talk with Jennifer and Amanda; who are both super sweet, trying to pass the time. Hearing girls squeal a little, I look up to see Ben entering the room, looking so handsome in his grey tux. "Good evening," Ben smiles his contagious smile. "You look nice," Someone says among all us girls making Ben laugh. "Thank you," He says, his eyes lighting up. "It's good to see some of you I haven't seen in a while. Um, what a good week. We ran through the halls of high school, uh smelt each other a little bit. But tonight is a good night and I am excited to hopefully get to talk to each and every one of you," He smiles looking around the room at all of us.

Catching his eye, I give him an encouraging smile, my glass of water in hand that I had gotten a little while ago. "So uh cheers to a great evening," Ben raises his glass, us girls copying his action, hearing some glasses clink around the room.

I see Lea walk up to Ben, taking his hand as the move to talk somewhere else. Sighing I move to sit on the couch that is outside, waiting patiently for my turn. Jennifer sitting next to me, Amber next to her with JoJo on her side and Lace on the other side of the couch as some more girls come over, their names I can't remember. "Hi Lea," "Lea come sit" "How was the talk" Some girls asked Lea all at once as she came to sit beside me and one other girl. "It was good, it was good," Lea says, taking a sip of her drink. "Well I wanted to steal him from you, I felt like I wanted to make sure that it was enough time but..." Some girls sitting on the left of Lea says. "Oh well don't worry, Olivia did," Lea shrugs her shoulders, my brows furrowing in confusion. "Wait who interrupted you?" Lace asks, a frown on her face.

"Olivia did. We walked up and she was like can I steal him for a little bit," Lea explains.

"But doesn't she already have a rose?" I ask somewhat harshly...not really intending to. "Yes...so I don't really understand why she would need to talk to Ben, already having a rose and safe for another week," Jennifer says from beside me, all of us agreeing. "That's like annoying," Amber laughs airily, hearing murmurs of agreement through out us girls. All of a sudden Olivia walks over and sits down on an empty space on the couch.

"Well now I'm done. Everybody have at it, I hope you can respect that," Olivia says to us girls. I feel like my eye is twitching in anger. "Well thank you," Amber says sarcastically, rolling her eyes in the process.

"Yeah...nice rose you've got there," I smile sarcastically before getting up and walking away. I spot Ben, and decide to steal him for a bit. "Hi do you mind if I take him?" I ask one of the twins who is with him, I think Haley. "Sure," She smiles at me, hugging Ben before walking away. "Hey," Ben smiles giving me a hug as he places a swift kiss on my cheek. "Hi," I smile taking a seat on the couch, having him put his suit jacket around me. "So what's going on?" Ben asks me, setting his drink on the table in front of us, turning his body to face me. "Um I really just need to vent or I think I might explode," I explain, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I'm all ears," Ben smiles as he takes my hand in his. "I guess I'm just nervous...or angry because Olivia has gotten two roses in a row, and other girls are thinking it but probably wont say anything. But we feel like it's unfair because even though she gets the roses, she still feels the need to steal you away from people that don't have roses...that reassurance that we are here for another week, and I'm just afraid since I don't have a rose if I'll still be here-" Ben cuts me off with a kiss.

Sighing, I feel my shoulders relax as I melt into the kiss as I begin to move my lips with his. Running my hands through the back of his hair, I feel him gently suck my bottom lip, elongating a moan from me. He slowly pulls away, opening his eyes. "Don't worry about anything. I like you...a lot. I wouldn't keep you here if I was sure or if I wasn't feeling anything," Ben smiles, his lips a little red and puffy from our kissing. "Well now I feel better," I blush, feeling Ben entwine his fingers with mine. "I don't really know how to make you feel special in this process, but I'm trying my best. Because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings," Ben says making me smile. "Your doing an amazing job so far," I giggle, running a hand through the front of his hair until a voice interrupts us.

"Sorry, can I borrow him?" Lace asks, a drink in her hand. "Of course," I smile, standing up along side Ben who give me a hug, squeezing my waist a little. "I'll see you later," I say before turning to walk inside.