Cuffed and Fucked

"This is Sargent Jones to Officer Taylor."

I grab the receiver from its holder as I hear the static voice come through. "I hear you sarg, what's up?"

"There is a speeding blue crossover heading your way. I won't pursue since you're closer. Take this one." He says and it's all I can do not to tell him to go fuck himself. Tonight I'm by myself, my partner had some family emergency or whatever, and I was sincerely hoping for an easy night since he was not here. Just chill in the squad car on the side of the road while listening to a few songs I downloaded. That is clearly ruined.

"Will do." I try to withdraw the vehemence from my voice. I think I failed, though.

"Try not to draw too much attention. A simple speeding ticket is all."

Great, now he's telling me how to do my job. "Will do." I repeat and hope he catches the hint. I've been on the force for six years, I know what I'm doing.

Just like clock work, the blue crossover comes speeding down the road, and I sigh. I really hope they comply and be a good, upholding citizen and just follow the rules. I really don't feel like this shit tonight.

Pulling out from my concealed location, I pursue the driver, the speedometer nearly reaching seventy miles per hour. What's the rush? I think rather than becoming angry because honestly we've all been here before. Sometimes you just don't pay attention to your speed.

I decide to wait it out for a while. Maybe they'll slow down. I've seen situations where that does happen, someone comes to their sense about their speed and slow down and I'll give them a pass without any hassle. Though this one doesn't slow down, they just keep going as if their speed is perfectly legal.

I switch on the siren and lights and become annoyed at the piercing sound. This sound could not be anymore irritating. There definitely had to be some different choices that could have been used, right? Why this sound?

The car begins to slow and veers off to the side of the road, right under a street light. I follow, parking a safe distance away. The road is abandoned of traffic seeing as it's nearly twelve o'clock at night. The car parks, the red taillights bright as evidence. I quickly type in the license plate, and watch the car as it processes. The car is registered under an Amanda O'Neal. Hmm, interesting.

Flicking off the dashcam, I step out of the car, leaving the ticket book in the console. I'm not going to need it. Placing my hands around the buckle of my belt, I walk toward the car, the warm, humid summer air surrounding me. I knock on the window and she snaps her head as if I've scared her. I have to hide my laugh and uphold my intimidating composure. It's a trick I've learned over the years. People generally cooperate when they see you mean business.

She rolls down the window, staring at me expectantly. Her cleavage is on full display for my eyes and I soak up the sight. My cock twitches. "Hello officer, how may I-"

"Save it." I snap. Her eyebrows furrow. "License and registration."

She raises a brow, and leans against the door, closer to me, her breast pressing against the door. My cock responds positively. "No please?" She's trying to flirt, how cute.

"No. License and registration, I won't say it again."

She frowns, shuffling around in her console before producing both and passing them to me. I feel her eyes watching me as I look at the documentation. I notice though, as she gives me the papers, the twinkle of a diamond on her finger and golden band in front of it. Minutes pass as I stare at the papers and there's a subtle shift in the atmosphere.