Introduction

"Now class as you may know, today is our Bob Marley quiz", Mr. David Van Driessen announced to his Grade 9 class in Highland High School, " please put your notes away and take out a pencil and eraser". Everyone did as they were told. Execpt Beavis and Butthead, who was just crumpling up their notes and throwing them at each other. One of the notes poked Butthead's eye.

"Damn it, Beavis", he said as he covered his eye with his hand, " huh, huh, huh, huh. That frickin' hurt".

"Heh,heh, heh", Beavis chuckled, " you look like a pirate now. Heh, heh, heh. Pirate Bunghole".

The whole class heard this and turned to look at the two. Everyone started giggling. Except for Butthead, who was just giving Beavis a dirty look. However, he slapped him in the face and said,

"Shut up, Beavis. Huh, huh, huh, huh. Don't make me kick your ass when we get home".

"No offense to you, Butthead", a student with glasses and pimples called out, " but Beavis is right. You look like a pirate. All that is missing is an eyepatch and a costume with the name tag "Hello, my name is Pirate Bunghole" "

And with that, the whole class laughed. That was until Mr. Van Driessen stopped writing whatever he was writing on the black board and turned around to calmly tell the whole class to settle down. Everyone turned to face the teacher and went silent. Then, Mr. Van Driessen picked up the blank tests on his desk and handed one out to each student. When he was about to give one to Beavis and Butthead, he gave them a gentle yet serious look at them.

"Now boys, I don't ever want to hear you two talk to each other during a test ever again, mkay? I don't want both of you to fail a test again like last month.

Beavis and Butthead tried to remember that time, but failed.

" Uh...Huh, huh, huh, huh...Okay"

"Good", the teacher smiled as he gave them the test, " I just want you to have a good future. Your youth days will go by before your eyes. Just remember that ". And with that, Mr. Van Driessen continued to hand out the tests.

" Huh, huh, huh, huh", Butthead chuckled, "school sucks"

"Yeah", agreed Beavis, " heh, heh, heh".