Chapter 2

Oh.. Well nice to meet you boys! But.. You kids can hangout later.. We have to get unpacking.. See you two around!

Well its fine you look like you could use some help we will help you get everything unpacked n ready to go!

~Emilys POV~

Jacob Sartorius just asked to help me! Well.. I mean he probably does this to all his fans..

~2 hours later~

Mol thank you boys so much for the help! My mom laughs a little bit then she hands out 30 dollars to give to each of them..

No! Don't do that we wanted to help dont pay us! Jacob is so sweet i thought my mom stood there for about 20 mins trying to get them to take the money but they didn't.. 

~Jacobs POV~

Hey Emily... Do you wanna go out on a walk?

Yeah of course she then turns to her mom giving her the is it okay? look..

Her mom nods n we go out for a walk i stand there holding her hand i finally looked at her n said i know we are going to be best friends forever! 

~Westons POV~

Man! I got to get over there fast he just said there going to be friends forever! That means he likes her!

~Emilys POV~ 

Weston approaches up honestly i totally forgot he was he but he said to Jacob I'm sorry bro but this is gone on long enough i didn't want bring this up but.. Did you forget about Jessica?

Jacob then unlatches his hand from Emilys.. I'm sorry Emily but i have a girlfriend i totally forgot about it.. I'm so sorry!

Its okay! Jacob I didn't have feelings for you n you didn't have feelings for me were just friends! N.. I have a boyfriend back home but i mean I'm glad i moved if i broke up with him he would of.. 

~Jacobs POV~

He would of.. He would of what? Emily what would he have done?

He would of beat me... Emily says in a really sad tone...

Well he can't hurt you know your with us! Weston says proudly.. But he didn't hurt you before? Did he? 

Well i mean yeah he would always ask my mom if he could come over n she would just say yes without telling me n then he would come up to my room n kiss me n i didn't want to kiss him n if i didn't want to kiss him he would get mad n hurt me until I can't breath anymore... She then cries n puts her head into Weston's chest i kind of get jealous n then Jessica approaches.. 

~Jessica's POV~ 

Who the HELL is this bitch?! Jessica yells..

I'm just new hear n Weston n Jacob are showing me around the Neighborhood.. Says Emily! Well if you don't know get me n Jacob are a thing! So back off SLUT!    Woah i didn't mean to start a fight ill just go home!

~Nobodys POV~

Wait! {Emily turns her hear around}

Yeah Weston? I want you to stay n Jessica she is not here for Jacob she is here for me! So you can have Jacob to yourself!