Chapter 1

JACOBS POV:

Hey Weston? Do you think i should do a following spree on Instagram?

Weston: Yeah bro... I'll so the same!

Jacob and Weston both do there following spree when they both come up to this girl at the same time...

Jacob and Weston: Yo bro!! Look at this girl!! SHE IS FIRE!! They both scream.

~Emilys POV~ P.s Emily is the main Character.

Tasha guess what! (Tasha is emily's best friend)

Yeah whats wrong Emily?

Nothing... but my mom bought you and me tickets to MAGCON!! ~They both scream in excitement~

<Emilys Instagram>

Jacob Sartorius is now following you.

Weston Koury is now following you.

TASHA JACOB N WESTON JUST FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM!!

OML... Emilys mom cuts her off.. Hey honey can i talk to you for a second inside?

Yeah sure mom! ~Thats when all the excitement stopped~

Honey I'm sorry to tell you this but.. ~Emily's cuts her off~ Mom how come there is nothing in the house?

Well honey i mean to tell you that we have to move to Virginia tonight I'm getting a new job and its in Virginia..

How am i supposed to tell Tasha that I'm leaving her forever??

I'm not sure honey but we have to go in 30 mins...

Um.. Tasha..

Yeah whats wrong Emily?

Um.. I have to move.. in 30 mins but I'm moving far away... like Virginia..

~Tasha starts to cry n Emily joins her~

5 mins later they take Tasha home and Emily n Tasha hug for ever until they have to go

~At the airport~

~Emilys POV~

I fall asleep on the plane.. We eventually land.. I get out of the plane and we go to Starbucks and get a mocha frappe!

~At my new house~

I am still really upset that i had to leave Tasha but i quickly texted her n said cheer up we have to go to Magcon still so i will seen you then! I turn around because i hear to voices..

Oh hey.. You must be the new girl across the street my name is Jacob n this is my friend Weston!

You turn around to see JACOB SARTORIUS AND WESTON KOURY!!! OML no way y..y...you are Jacob Sartorius n Weston Koury!

Oh.. You know us?

Your Mom: Oh.. You know them boys?

Yeah mom this is Jacob n thats Weston!