New Day Pt.1

The Next Day

Leah- Slice

I woke up feeling so refreshed and happy I decided to come to school looking more like a independent woman than a little lost school girl. I didn't expect to see that boy from before in my class. And I sure and hell didn't expect to have him as my chemistry partner for the whole year.

Logan-Lo'

I think luck is on my side. Today I got partnered with that beauty from that 1st period incident. Lil mama was lookin especially good today making it too damn hard to focus on some chemistry.

NARRATOR POV

*Leah and Logan get assigned a project that will cause them to spend more time together*

Pamela

My stepson has been spending way too much time away from home. It's making me uneasy but I'm starting to think this'll help my plan farther down in the past so im gonna let it slide and catch him slippin.

Saturday around 12:00

Leah

I woke up feeling so refreshed so I decided to do a little cleaning after my shower. I walked into my bathroom starting the water waiting for it to heat up. As I waited I had the urge to listen to music. So I played my usual shower playlist. Once I was finished I stepped out and walked to my drawer and pulled out my matching yellow lace bra and boy shorts. I put on my orange ginger lotion the smell was almost intoxicating. I walked into my closet and grabbed and big white off the shoulder tee and some shorts with a pair of Oxfords. And I pulled my hair back into a nice long ponytail.

Logan

"Bro text her now!" "No." I reluctantly glared at holland. He's not about to piss me off this early. "It can't do no harm. You just gonna go over and talk about this project. If you too chicken to text or even go over there then I gladly do it for you." De said with a perverted smirk. "Just to save her the trouble of seeing you with that look on your face I'll do it." I sighed when on the side I wanted to text her since we swapped numbers.

*CONVERSATION*

Logan- "aye lil ma you mind if I drop by and talk about this project"

Leah

Before I could even get started cleaning my phone buzzed with a text from Logan asking to come over.

*CONVERSATION*

Leah- "umm..sure no problem what time?"

Logan-"how bout na?"

Leah-"okay,I'll be here"

Logan

"It's done and now i gotta go she's waitin on me." I waved as I casually walked back to my car. Leaving my boys there conversing between each other. I decided I needed a little music to fix my cool so I don't seem all excited. I rolled the windows down and let the top back and cranked up the weeknd *Initiation* began to fill my ears correcting my mood.

Leah

There were two knocks at the door. I rushed to grab a few things and put them away on the way there. I opened the door and stepped to the side to let Logan in. "Hi" I said hoping it didn't sound as awkward as it felt.

"Sup" he said quickly titling his head. He looked like he had something he wanted to say...

Will their friendship start here?

What's Pamela talking about?

Will they really talk about the project ?

Comment & vote please! All opinions and tips are valued!