***

Karla put on some leggings and a sweater and took her phone and walked downstairs. Everyone was sat around the kitchen island, like they always seemed to be, and talking about taking a trip to Bora Bora this week.

"Talk about spontaneity." Karla said, walking through and grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"What?" Kris questioned.

"Thinking about going on vacation next week, its pretty random." Karla told them all.

"I guess so." Kris mumbled, not really understanding her daughter.

Karla just rolled her eyes and jumped up on the worktop and went onto her phone.

"Hey, Karla," Kim spoke up, making Karla look up at her.

"Hm?"

"Kanye was talking to some music producers about you." Kim told Karla and she immediately knew where it was heading, "If you recorded a song then you could be signed to them. Also people at the VMAs said they'd let you perform."

Karla lightly clenched her jaw, she had told her family time and time again that she did not want anything to do with the music industry. She didn't even think she was that good anyway.

"That's really nice of him, but I-"

Kourtney cut in, "Wow, that would be really cool, Kar!"

"Yeah, what an opportunity?" Khloé added, "You should totally do it."

"Maybe you should just let Karla decide." Kylie mumbled.

"Nonsense, she doesn't know whats best for her." Kris said and dug out her phone, "I'll text Kanye and tell her she's interested."

"No you won't." Karla snapped, "It's not any of yours decision. It was nice of Kanye to do that, but I'm not interested in that. How many times do I have to tell you all that I don't want to release music?"

"But, honey, you have a real talent." Kris tried.

Karla frowned, "I don't want to be any more in the public eye than I already am. Why is that so hard for you to understand?"

"Its not, I just-"

"Whatever, I'm going out." Karla mumbled.

Karla jumped down and headed to the front door, shoving her boots on and heading out the door. There were paps outside the gate, but she just walked past them and ignored their shrills and ambush of questions.

She walked to the local park and sat down on the bench with a huge sigh escaping her lips. To her, this was just a typical day of being a Jenner. Nothing was ever simple or private.

Her phone started ringing and so she looked down to see Kendall calling her, she answered it and held the phone up to her ear.

"Kar, where are you?" Kendall asked.

"I'm at the Starbucks down the road." Karla lied, knowing that Kendall would flip about her being in a busy cafe like that.

"What?" Kendall screeched.

"Just kidding," Karla chuckled, "I'm just at the park."

"Not funny." Kendall said, in a flat tone and sounding beyond pissed off, "But you need to come back."

"Why?" Karla asked her.

"Uh, I don't know, maybe because its getting dark and not exactly safe." Kendall sarcastically said.

"We live in a gated community, Ken." Karla chuckled, "But if it really bothers you too much then I'll come back."

"Good, see you soon." Kendall said and hung up.

Karla sighed once more and started walking back. She often wondered what it would be like to have a normal life and have a family that listened to her opinion and not constantly degrading them. But this is what she had, so she guessed, she'd have to make do.