"Come on, Scarlett, you know that's not going to happen, so why don't you clean up and let me make you something to eat.  Then if you like, we can talk.  If you don't want to talk to me then you can talk to Ezra"

     "Ok" I mumbled, as he walked me to the bathroom and started the shower for me.  I get in and if I tell the truth, it feels great as the hot water eases my muscles.  As I stand there my mind goes back to all the questions I have.  I feel like I want to talk to Ezra, but I think I will stick to talking to Rodrick, or Harlan.  I am definaetly staying away from Luther, that man scares me.  

     Thoughts of Ezra start to fill my mind.  When he kissed me, it was like magic.  Could it really be true?  Am I his soul mate?  How could he possibly love me when he doesn't even know me?  I feel such a pull to him when he is near, and because of that I am going to stay away from him.  I am not stupid, this man drank my blood, and oh god, when he did!  I shudder at the thought then shake my head remembering why I need to stay away.  I have to stay focused, not get caught up in the way he makes me feel.  Because frankly, I shouldn't feel that way.  He is a monster.  They all are.

     I turn the shower off, and step out grabbing a towel.  I take in my surroundings for the first time since being taken from home.  The bathroom is huge.  Decorated in a deep purple, so deep it is almost black.  The fixtures are chrome, and they gleam.  It is the most beautiful room I have ever been in, that was til I stepped back into the bedroom.  This room has to be as large as half of the farm house I live in! I marvel.  There is a giant four poster bed that looks antique, and all of the furniture in the room has the same feel to it.  It has the same colors as the bathroom.  It feels so old, with a touch of modern.  I have never in my life seen anything like it, not even in a movie.  I step further into the room and notice there are some clothes folded on the foot of the bed for me.  A simple black tank and a pair of jeans that fit me so well I'd swear they were made for me, and so very soft.  I get dressed, and as I am wondering if I should leave the room Rodrick comes back in

     "Excuse me, what if I hadn't been dressed yet?  Didn't anyone ever teach you to knock?!"

     "Well, if you hadn't been dressed yet, then I would say I was the luckiest vampire in the house" he chuckles and waggles his eyebrows at me to show me he is kidding.  "I brought you some food, I wasn't sure what you would like" he says as he sets down a tray of fruit, yogurt, toast, coffee and juice. "I hope this is ok?  Would you like me to get Ezra for you?"

     "NO, um, I don't think I am quite ready to see him yet.  would you sit and answer some questions for me?"

    "Sure.  I really do wish us to be friends.  Harlan is always sad, and Luther, well, I'm sure you can figure that out.  Ezra is usually gone, so I really would love for someone to spend some time with."  he gives me a small smile "What would you like to know?"

     "Where are we?"

     "We are in a town in Italy called Trentino" My eyes bulge out and I choke slightly

"ITALY!?"  I shriek.  "How did you get me to Italy?"  ok, try not to panick I tell myself, you can still get home.

"Well after you passed out the other night, Ezra thought it might be a good idea to bring you to the summer home to give you time to adjust."