Finally Found

Prolouge

     My name is Scarlett, I am a 22 year old who lives on a farm in a very small town.  I have lots of friends and family.  My friends and I like to spend our free time hanging out swimming in the creek, hunting, or riding our horses.  On the weekends we find an empty field or an orchard out in the boondocks and kick back with a few cold ones around a bon fire.  

     What I don't realize is how drastically my life is about to change, and if you told me now what was going to happen, I would laugh my ass off at you.

     I am about to realize that fantasy isn't always just that, sometimes it's not fiction.  Sometimes it's real.  And the things us girls find romantic in a book or movie, can be quite scarey in reality.

     Ezra has been looking for his soul mate, knowing that his time is ticking until he will perish if he doesn't find her.  When he does, he cannot imagine the trouble he will have convincing her to love him, or at least admit she does, and let him make her his.  

     She knows he will die without her, but she doesnt realize that the clock is ticking, that he is a very rare type of monster who has a soul mate and only has so long to find her and make her his.  

She belongs to him, but until she stops denying it, he comes closer and closer to death.

****************************************************************************************************************

Ok everyone, I have never really tried writing before, but have always had the desire.  So please, if you read this give me honest feedbak.  I need to know if I totally suck at it or not!  Thank you to anyone who takes the time to check out my story.  Please comment!!!!!