But why he has to get mad? I know I yelled, but isn't he the one firing me?

I think he's just about the body and hotness and there're no brains in that beautiful shaped skull.

Beautiful shaped skull?

Ava--- you're ruined.

He opened his mouth to say something and I knew he will yell once again, so I interuupted him before he could yell at me once more.

Okay Ava face it, Mr. Jr has decided to fire you and now you have to leave, so then why won't you do something bad here that he'll always regret firing you.

"Now that you're firing me--- I won't even ask." I said while looking around the room, searching for something I can ruin in this room before leaving this company. I really liked my inner voice's idea.

But I should warn him first. Al least that's a civilized thing to do.

"You know what I'm gonna---" I pointed my finger at his face and I was about to warn him about what I'm going to do when he interrupted me.

"Don't point your finger at me!" He warned but this time he didn't yell yet his voice was commanding and I really did move my finger down.

Looks like he don't like people pointing fingers at him.

But I didn't give him another second to say something else and I completed what I was about to say to him earlier, "As I was saying, now that you're firing me, I'm going to ruin your all so precious room."

He stroked his forehead clearly getting more and more irritated.

I moved around the room finding things to destroy. But this room didn't have much except beautiful black leathered couches and fancy decorations.

My eyes landed on some files and papers on his desk. Well, these papers look important.

I went to his desk but he stood still at the last place he was standing and his face was now facing the door, opposite to me and he didn't even turn to see what I was about to do.

I held as much papers from as much files I could in my hands and floated them in the air.

"Stop." His voice was polite.

"No, Mister!" I rolled my eyes while holding more papers and this time I turned and saw him standing right behind me.

I looked at him and then threw the papers on the floor, scattering them all over the floor.

"Stop!" He said once again and his voice still polite.

I haven't done enough damage and I didn't want to stop.

Mr. Aaron I'll ruin more things and then I'll stop myself.

"Mr. Jr. do you even know who I was before you decided to fire me or you just did a game where you randomly picked a name of your employee and decided to fire him or her?" I moved to the couches finding more things to destroy.

I was about to hold a beautiful vase when he grabbed my right hand's wrist hardly and swirled me around so that I faced him and his pull was so hard that for once I thought my arm is dislocated.

My right side collided with his heavy chest.

How dare he grabbed me like this? What does he think of me--- a puppet?

There were hard lines on his forehead due to anger. But he didn't knew the anger that was burning inside of me.

I jerked my right arm, which he was holding so hard, and I escaped his hold.