Chapter Three ~

Começar do início

"Soooooo?" she teased, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You and-" she began.

"Don't go there," I blushed.

"Aw! Brianne!" she cooed.

"Shush," I blushed, eyes fixating on my shoes.

"Alright, so where would you girls like to go?" Daniel asked.

"Ummm, I don't know? Where's there to go?" Jade asked.

"Where we haven't gotten kicked out of? Nowhere," Jai laughed.

"Well, then... Hmm, are there any like little shops to walk around that are cute?" I asked.

"I guess, I dunno," James shrugged.

"Okaaay, so how about we walk around until we wanna stop?" I questioned, not thinking of another option.

"That's fine."

"K."

"Cool."

"Alrighty! Leggo!" I exclaimed, walking ahead of the group and down the somewhat busy sidewalk.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We had been wandering around the city of Melbourne for a couple of hours, and I loved it. It was just so new and awesome and pretty. The boys were kind of quiet and it was weird. Like I don't know, they don't seem like the quiet type at all, it just seemed weird...

"Ok, seriously, is everyone ok?" I asked, turning on my heel to look at all the boys.

"We're fine?" James responded.

"Why?" Beau asked.

"You guys are just like silent..." I murmured, looking at Jade for reassurance.

"Yeah, you guys are really quiet," Jade frowned.

"We're tired," Daniel shrugged.

"Then why don't you guys go home, sleep for awhile, and when we come home we can have fun or something, I dunno. Me and Jade can just walk around... Don't feel like you guys have to come around with us if you don't want to," I mumbled, feeling guilty. I don't want the boys to feel like they have to come with us and show us around, even though they offered. They live here, so it's all boring for them...

"No! We'll perk up!" Jai exclaimed.

"You better! I want to be able to be stupid and weird around you guys, and you do the same," I giggled.

"How weird?" James asked before Luke thumped him in the head, making me let out a loud laugh.

"I don't believe she meant on any of those terms," Jade laughed.

"Noooo, I didn't," I blushed.

"Sooooo, will you be happier so I can enjoy the day of walking around and hearing amazing accents?" I questioned.

"Yah."

"Yup!"

"Course." They agreed, smiling.

"Then lets do this!" Jade exclaimed, grabbing my arm and tugging me down the sidewalk as i let out a giggle.

~*~*~*~*~

"I think we should start heading out," James said.

"What why?" I asked, turning around to look at him.

"Because it's like 11 and you two," James started, pointing at me and Jade, "can barely walk."

"My legs are just tired," Jade responded, whining slightly in annoyance.

"I have munchkin legs, sooooooo," I added. The boys looked at us both and chuckled.

"So, that would mean its time to go home," Jai spoke, playfulness clear in his voice.

"But, we still haven't seen everything!" I pouted.

"You guys are staying here for the whole summer, you have time," Daniel reminded, smiling.

"Fine," Jade agreed.

"What?" I whined.

"You're really defiant," Luke chuckled, a smile sweeping across his lips.

"Nu uh!"

"There it goes again," he smirked.

"Yeah, yeah," I hushed.

"So, lets go," Beau exclaimed, heading towards the car.

Within a few minutes of walking down the streets, my legs started to feel all achy and like they were gunna give out. My legs trudged along the concrete sidewalk when someone's fingers jabbed my cheek. I looked up at the owner of the finger to be Luke.

"Hmmmm?" I hummed.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Just a little sleepy," I answered, smiling lazily.

"Wanna piggy back ride?" Luke grinned.

"Are you sure?" I murmured.

He nodded, smiling down at me. He took a few steps ahead of me before stopping and squatting down with his arms spread. It was a really cute sight to see, he looked so, weird and cute. His head turned around to glance back at me as I took a few steps and jumped on his back, wrapping my arms securely around his neck. Hands were grasped, securely around both of my thighs as he started to walk, making my body bounce up and down with each stride, making me giggle. I glanced around to see all the boys smiling and Jade on Jai's back... They're initials are the same, woah! But aw, Jade and Jai looked cute together... They were laughing quietly at something as Jai kept turning his head to look at Jade, while she was grinning. Aww!

"I think they'd be cute," Luke whispered, head turning to look at me.

"I agree," I mumbled.

"She seems to make him happy," he added.

"Very much so," I smiled. "And I'd believe that he seems to make her quite happy, if I do say so myself," I giggled.

"Fancy talker, now are we?" he chuckled.

"Maybe," I murmured, laying the side of my head on his shoulder.

"I think it's cute." I felt heat rise to my cheeks as I snuggled my face into his shoulder.

"Thanks," I mumbled, blushing furiously.

"You're welcome," he whispered.

The rest of the way to the car was silent, but not awkward, just a comfortable silence.

"We're here," he sang, squatting back down before I hopped off.

"Thank you, Luke," I smiled.

"Anytime," he grinned. The doors were unlocked before i climbed inside and into the backseat, getting comfy with the side of the car and closing my eyes.

"Hey," Luke whispered, poking my cheek, "don't go to sleep yet," he instructed.

"I'm not sleeping, I'm just closing my eyes," I giggled.

"Right now, and then you're going to fall sleep," he chuckled.

"What's wrong with falling asleep?" I asked, opening my eyes.

"Your eyes are closed," he answered, like it was the most obvious thing. But I didn't understand, at all.

"And...?" I pressed, sitting up.

"And, I can't see them," he continued, smirking.

"And...?" I pressed on, giggling.

"They're pretty," he complimented, looking straight into my brown eyes.

"Thank you," I smiled, blushing.

"Oi! Luke!" Daniel glared from the front seat, making Luke roll his eyes before the car was started up.

"You're welcome, by the way," Luke whispered, winking. I just grinned at him before Daniel started to drive us home...

A/N: so yee i suck at beginnings but bare with me pweeeaaasssee <3