Chapter Three ~

hi. POLYVORE LINK IN COMMENTS !

Chapter 3 ;

*Brianne's POV*

"What?" I questioned, confused as to why Jade was acting so weird. I didn't hear anything that she supposedly heard.

"Got what?" she whispered, turning to me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"You didn't hear them?" she questioned.

"No?"

"Then never mind," she sighed.

"Tell me!" I exclaimed.

"Brianne, shh!" she shushed. The house then fell silent as we continued making our way down the staircase.

"Hey, girlies," Daniel chirped.

"Hiya," Jade smiled.

"Hi," I mumbled as we made our way towards the door.

"Where are you guys going?" Daniel asked, quizzically.

Jade just shrugged and looked at me.

"Out sight seeing to go see cute boys with Australian accents!" I responded, excited.

"You already have that here!" Beau argued. Daniel whipped on his heel and glared at Beau. You could practically feel the awkward and tension.

"Well, uh, we better get going..." Jade trailed off, giving everyone weird looks.

"How about we come with you?" James offered before he was smacked on the back of his head by Jai. I glanced over at Jade and she just shrugged.

"I don't see why not?" she smiled.

"Well, lets go!" Daniel exclaimed.

"I dibs way back!" I shouted, running out the door and to the car.

"I want way back too!" Luke screamed.

"I want middle!" Jade exclaimed.

"I want middle!" Jai and James screamed in sync. Beau groaned and Daniel gave everyone an irritated look.

The car was unlocked and I rushed in and climbed into the way back, Luke following suit and plopping down next to me.

"So we meet again," he grinned.

"So we do," I giggled.

"I don't know 'bout you, but that sounds like fate," he winked, making a loud laugh burst through my lips. I heard a phone vibrate and Luke dug his out of his pocket. I saw his eyes glue to his phone as he rolled his eyes. He shoved it back in his pocket without writing a reply. And that would be when the awkward silence fell over us, and everyone else...

~*~*~*~*~*~

The car ride had an awkward vibe to it. There was almost no talking. As we climbed out of the car, Luke helped me down, holding my hand, while smirking.

"Why thank you," I giggled.

"Anything for a beautiful young lady," he winked making me giggle.

"You, my kind sir, are quite a flirt," I giggled, standing right in front of him, looking up at his smiling face.

"Only for a gorgeous lady, such as yourself," he smirked.

"T-thanks," I mumbled, feeling my cheeks start to heat up.

"I'm just stating the truth," he whispered, making my whole body heat up.

"You two coming?" Beau laughed, probably at the position we were in. My face flushed more, if it was humanly possible, as I scurried over to Jade where she was smirking.