"I'm surprised we made it here in the time that we did..you know Grimmjow, you need to control that temper of yours." I said suddenly as the bluenette turned over to look at me. "I mean..was it really necessary to yell at that poor man over a donut and some coffee?"

Grimmjow pulled the donut away from his mouth and narrowed his eyes. "I wouldn't have had to yell if that idiotic asshole would've got my order right."

I rolled my eyes, annoyed at the reply I received from him.

"Whatever. Let's just get some work done today, Alright?"

The male let out a small groan as he crossed his arms in a childish manor. "Fine fine..lets get this over with."

The both of us made our way to the elevator, pushing the button and finally waiting for the door to open. When it did, we stepped in and pressed a button which would take us to one of the highest floors. We both sat in silence, waiting for the elevator to drop us off.

"Here.." Grimmjow suddenly mumbled as he moved his hand up to my mouth. In his hand was the donut that he nearly finished.

"What makes you think I want that?! You already ate most of it." I replied as I gently pushed his hand away from my face.

"No need to yell asshole! I was only trying to be nice." He said, but in a much louder tone then my own.

I rubbed my temples softly with my thumb and the elevator came to a stop. "Damnit Grimmjow.."

~~~~~~

It was late yet again, and I was sitting at my desk looking through a pile of papers. My counterpart was looking through a couple of manilla folders. His eyes looked heavy with sleep. I could understand that though, I was tired as well.

"Hey Ichigo." Grimmjow suddenly spoke.

"Yeah?"

"Do you mind..getting a coffee from the floor below?" The exhausted male asked as he began to nod off.

Standing up slowly, I grabbed my wallet out of my coat pocket and opened the door.

"This is your third Grimm. Are you sure you want another?"

The bluenette gave a small nod as he sat the folders down in front of him. Only to pick up the stack of papers beside it. "Yeah..the same as I got before, alright? And when you bring it in, I might not be back. So just sit it on my desk until I return."

And with that, he was gone. I assume he had to deliver those papers to another department in the building. That's what he's been doing all day.

I let out a small sigh as I made my third trip to the small coffee stand on the floor below. By now I was sure the guy that ran the stand knew me pretty well. Considering the fact this was a routine whenever I worked the same shift as Grimmjow.

"Same as usual please." I told the cheerful man that worked at the stand.

"I'm guessing you and Mr. Jaegerjaquez are working late again?" he asked as he fixed up the usual coffee, handing me the cup. I pulled my wallet from my pocket as I responded.

"Yeah, It was a lot busier today then usual. So I guess it took a larger toll."

I handed the man the money for the coffee, and in return he hand me a medium sized velvet box. "This should help the both of you wind down a bit when you get the chance." he said with a generous smile.

"What's in here sir?" I asked as I held the box up, examining it a bit.

"Just take it up there to him. You both can look over it when your shift ends." The small male put up a closed sign on the stand, he stepped from behind the counter and stood beside me. "Let me know how well it works out. I've got to go now, the next guy is getting ready to take this shift."

With that, he patted my shoulder softly and made his way to the exit of the building.

I was curious as to what was in this box, but I guess it would make sense to find out what is was with Grimmjow. So I took the elevator up again and made my way into the office. I sat the coffee down on the desk, but I picked it up when I heard a voice.

"Do you mind bringing that over here Ichi?"

"I thought you weren't going to be back by the time I was." I said as I walked over to the male with his coffee in hand.

"Yeah, and I thought you weren't going to take long as hell to get it here."

"One more smart remark and I'll drink it myself."

"Try and pull another stunt like that Ichi and I'll be forced to show no mercy. Give me the damn coffee, and learn to watch that mouth of yours."

I let out a small huff and handed the irritable man his coffee. "When's the shift over?"

"It's been over."

"Damnit Grimmjow! You know what I mean't. When can we go home?"

Grimmjow laughed softly under his breath as he took a sip of the coffee. "I just finished everything that needs to be done for the day." He replied. "We should be good to leave now."

"Hm..alright then. But first, do you mind looking over something with me?" I asked as I held the velvet box in front of me.

Grimmjow stood up and made his way over to me. "Sure, is that what we're looking at?"

"Yeah, the guy at the coffee stand gave it to us to 'Relax'.

The blue haired man sat his coffee down and pulled the top off of the box.

"How the hell are we supposed to relax from this..?"

An update after this might be published today as well..this chapter was alot of fun to write, so stay tuned. XD