Wedding Craze - Jack Harries

"How is that working for you?"

I nod, feeling the soft fabric cascade down my legs, I did a pretty good job picking it well if it was always my concern.

I've never been a bridesmaid, ever. But now, thanks to Elle, my cousin, and she decided to make me one. How long was I feeling great being invited over, especially the fact they are quite rich and she's glamorous which makes me feel so typical English gal.

"It's beautiful." My mouth can now feel the awe feeling when my eyes darted into this peach maxi gown I am apparently wearing.

"I told you this will look great in you, oh and this style is only meant for you."

"What?"

"You know, I picked different for the others. Just the color matching."

"Cool, I guess."

I lay my eyes once again on the dress, it is brilliantly made, and I think I might take it home with me but that would be so selfish.

"You can take it after."

I gape.

"Did I say that out loud?" I snicker.

"Um, yeah. Well, it's not really a problem."

"Oh my god. Thank you so much." I beam, and yes, I own this dress.

"But please Elle, let me buy this from you."

She shake her head, knowingly gives me no option.

"Are you nuts? I won't let you give me any bucks." She gently smiles.

How I freaking love this girl.

"Shall we go now?" I nod.

I head towards the fitting room, and change into my sundress.

•••

"No, that is not how you do it." I snarl, causing my sister to laugh out loud.

"Silly, you can't just blend blue and beige!" I quickly grab the nearest tissue and wipe off the nasty shadow in my lid. Should I say that my sister is a really horrible make up-doer?

We're apparently doing our own thing in a Saturday morning, clearing things up for later and I have never felt this goosebumps and nervousness before, I don't know, even if it's not my wedding, I can feel the rush of adrenaline beyond me.

What if I coughed in front of people in a silent moment?

"I am not!" She try to restrain the blown up laugh, though the brush shows a blue shade of puff.

"Yeah sure. But please we're running out of time!"

"I'll do it." The stylist insist, finally coming out of the bathroom. Phew.

"Oh my gosh, she's making me a trash." I pointed at my sister who rapidly shakes her head.

"Alright, you have to dress now. I'll take care of Y/N." Crissy rush out of the room and take the dress in her hands.

And no, she's not a bridesmaid.

"It smudge that bad, and it looks like a straight punch."

"She did it, mixed blue and beige." I look at the mirror seeing it pretty bad.

"Ugh."

"But we'll fix it."

I nod, prepping my dress on the bed. The feels rush thinking that it might be a grand wedding, and I am there which I will feel a bit normal.