Possession of the Alpha (Sacrifice)

Start from the beginning

Josh is pissed at him for all this shit

Jamie stands no chance!

Joshua's P.O.V

I shot off in the direction Jamie went,pushing my self,willing myself to go faster. He was breathing heavily and I could smell the fear radiating from him,he knew this was it,once his body hit that fire he'd be gone for good . I take one final stride and throw my body on top of a struggling Jamie,we roll over and over,each one of us trying to gain control. I finally put all my weight on him,holding him securely down. His eyes fill with fear and I take this moment if weakness to finish him.

"I killed you once,I'll do it again" I his and take my right hand to his head,I quickly snaky his neck to the right,the loud snap piecing my ears. I sigh and get up to carry his body back to the flames,he wasn't heavy so I was back in a few minutes. The fire was roaring boldly when I returned,I couldn't bare to look at it and I noticed neither could Sam or Hazel,all those bodies were grim. Hazels dad strides towards me and bower his head in respect,I shook my head at him.

"Thankyou for saving outlives"he smiles and holds out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Aaron,Hazels dad" I shake it firmly

"Joshua Parker,her mate" he smiles at me then takes the body from me and throws it into the flames. I close my eyes as trim away in disgust,but not before seeing the flames begin to lick the skin from Jamie's body.

Sam suddenly joins me and I look over at him to check if he's okay.

"Where's Brittany?" I growl,I don't expect him to get over her,he never will. He sighs and looks down in pure despair

"She's been taken down to the dungeons,she betrayed the pack....I hate myself for loving her still" he whispers then turns abruptly and walks from me sharply. I couldn't put myself in his shoes,it's beyond belief I couldn't even comprehend how he's handling all this. I turn towards hazel and her dad and see them hugging and chatting,it had been over 7 months since she'd seen her dad so I owed her this time with him. She deserved at least that after all that happened. Her dad seemed like an okay guy,her mom was lovely so I had high hopes for her dad.

_________________________

Hazels P.O.V

It had taken hours an hours for the body's to burn and the smell was truly disgusting,causing my nose to wrinkle up and try to avoid the awful smell. We had returned to the pack house,well except my dad. He had gone to our house to spend time with mom,I told him I'd go back tomorrow and even asked mom if josh could stay round also,she said "of course he can!" . The biggest question that kept revolving around my head is "why was my dad in this area?"he had simply said he had sensed my danger and he rushed Over quickly,I guess it's possible but I still don't understand it.

Sam,Josh and I had been taken immediately to the pack doctor to get checked over after the attack. Me and Sam were fine,it's Josh I was worried about,his arm had been pulled into an unnatural position. It wasn't broken but he had strained the muscle there,quite severely although there was nothing they could do except wait for it to heal,which would be in a couple of days.

Josh had been in the doctors office for a while now so me and Sam were waiting outside. We had been talking about the situation with Britt,he'd actually started it so I got the idea he wanted to get some advice. The problem is I have none to give, I can't imagine being in his position.

"What are you gonna do?" I turned my head as I asked him so I was now facing him. He sighed and leaned his head against the wall behind him.

"I don't know. She betrayed me and the pack,Joshua won't hesitate to kill her-r-r" his voice trailed off near the end and his body began to bounce as he sobbed once again. He covered his eyes with his left hand but his body still moved involuntarily. I walked up to him and wrapped him into a hug,he didn't deserve this Britt was meant to be his mate. Mates aren't meant to do this to one another! I look up at him to see he had calmed down a little but was still close to distraught.

The door opening to the doctors office made us turn our heads to face Josh as he walked out. His expression was grim but I hadn't been able to touch,kiss or hug him since the attack so I pounced into his arms and wrapped my legs round his waist as I hugged him. I thought he'd wriggle away or tell me to not jump him in public but to my surprise he pulled my head down and joined his lips to mine passionately. I ran my fingers through the back of his hair and revelled in this sweet moment,I cannot explain the love I have for this boy. I suddenly pull back and turn to see Sam,he had left which made me feel really crummy seeing us had obviously hurt him,I didn't blame him for leaving.

I turned back towards Josh and bored my eyes into his emerald green ones.

"I love you"

He took his left hand and stroked my cheek gently with his index finger and echoed my words.

"I love you"

A.N/Dun Dunn Dunnnnn!!!!!!