Deidara's Note

Chapter 9

You woke up to someone knocking at Deidara's door, you realized who the person was when he started to yell threw the door.

"Deidara-San! Breanna's missing again! I woke up and she wasn't there! So I searched the whole hideout and I couldn't find her!" Tobi yelled to Deidara.

I giggled as I saw Deidara roll his eyes dramatically.

He then got up and opened the door and said "Tobi, can you please be quiet? Me and Breanna are trying to sleep." He then slammed the door and walked back to bed.

"You know he's gonna tell all of the Akatsuki that we slept together right?" You said, opening your eyes slightly to look at him.

"So what?" He said as he leaned down and kissed your fore head.

You then sat up on the bed and rubbed your eyes and yawned. "Let's go get some breakfast." You said as you pulled your hair into a messy bun.

Deidara sighed and mumbled "But I wanted to sleep more."

You just rolled your eyes and said "You can sleep when you're dead, now come on!" You then dragged him to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Deidara walked hand-in-hand to the kitchen where (once again) the whole Akatsuki was. (Except for Pein and Sasori of corse) They whistled and Kisame smiled at the two of you and said;

"I knew you two would finally realize the two of you are crazy in love with each other."

You smiled back at him and sat beside him, while Deidara took the seat beside you.

"So before you two came into the kitchen Tobi told us that you two slept together... Awesome job dude." Hidan said to Deidara, holding his hand up for a high five.

Deidara didn't except the high five, instead he decided to change the subject. "Really Hidan? You heard that? Well I heard that your a man stripper and a man whore, so I guess that if you believe that I slept with her than I should believe that."Everybody at the table burst out laughing, except for Hidan of corse, who's face was beat red.

"So Breanna, what happened between you and Sasori?" Kisame asked you.

"Well, a couple of nights ago Sasori asked me to go on a date with him. So we went out on a date and we kissed, and then that bastard said that he had a girlfriend. So I slapped him and ran away." You said, adding a smile when you said you slapped Sasori. "So where's Sasori now anyway? Is he to much of a pussy to show his face?"

Kisame snorted and said "Hardly, Sasori left the Akatsuki."

Your eyes went wide with shock, "He what?"

"You heard me, he left, maybe he was to much of a pussy to face you." Kisame said with a grin.

"And that's not all," The black side kid Zetsu said, "Konan left too."

Your eyes widened even more, you knew that you shouldn't care, and you knew that you should just forget about it. But you had a weird feeling in your gut, and you only got those when bad things happen.

~Well, the next two chapters will be the final two. Hope you are enjoying so far, rate and comment!

~TheAwkwardPerson

Stay awkward people's.