Deidara's Note

Chapter 3

You woke up to your leg hurting like hell. You opened your eyes and realize that you were still laying on the couch. Hmm that's weird, you thought, why didn't Deidara carry you to his room last night? Just then you saw Zetsu walk by "Hey! Zetsu! Do you think your chakra has revived enough for you to heel my leg?" You asked him, hopeful.

"Of corse not stupid! What do you think we are? Magicians?" The black side said to you rather rudely. "Don't talk to her that way! She is one of the few people who actually talks kindly to us." The white side said, as the black side just grumbled. Zetsu turned his attention back on you again "I think I may be able to help some, you will be able to walk on your leg, but a slight pain will still rush threw your leg."

"That's fine." You said, happy you won't have to count on the other members to help you around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Zetsu was done healing you, you said "Thank you."

Zetsu nodded and went to the kitchen.

You then tried to stand up on your own, using the couch for support. You wanted to ask Deidara what was wrong, but you haven't had a shower in two days. So you dragged yourself to the bathroom and locked the door.

After the shower you unlocked the door and stepped out of the bathroom. You accidentally ran into someone, knocking you both down. You swore, the pain in your leg had come back from you falling on....wait....who did you fall on? You looked over to see a red haired boy, about a year older than you "Sorry." He said simply.

"Yeah, you should be, my leg was just starting to feel better too." You said, looking back down at your leg.

"Hey! You must be the new Akatsuki member! I'm Sasori." The red haired guy said as he got to his feet.

"Hi Sasori, I'm Breanna, nice to meet you." You said, still in pain.

Sasori held out his hand, which you gladly took, he then pulled you to your feet.

"Can you walk?" He asked, sounding worried.

"I doubt it." You replied.

Sasori picked you up and carried you to Zetsu.

"Hey, Sasori,"

"Yeah Breanna?"

"Before you take me to Zetsu can you take me to Deidara first?" You asked looking up at him.

Sasori looked down at you and said "Deidara had to go on a mission with Pein, he'll be back in a couple of days."

You just nodded and fell asleep in Sasori's arms.

~Sorry for the short chapter! There are still many more chapters to come!

Hope you're enjoying! If so, please rate and comment!

~TheAwkwardPerson

Stay awkward my people's