Delirious, huh?

A/n thanks for liking my book so far guys!

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Vanoss pov

As he closed his locker he sighs. "First day of school and this is already a pain in my anus" Delirious said. I chuckle and pulled him close. "Don't worry buddy, this year will be interesting! I just know it" I said while smirking. He giggles and blushes. "So what type of group are you in?" Delirious asked. "Wada you mean?" I asked. "Yea like a geek, a teachers pet-"

"Im the teachers pain in the ass and the girls wet dreams" I said walking next to him. "Eww what the hell?" Delirious said while laughing. "I like your laugh! It's cool"

"R-really? T-thanks! The first complement I got from a guy~" Delirious said. I smirked. "So I'm the only one that told you?" I said. "A few girls where around me in the morning- no, not even a few, it was like 10 surrounding me" he said. I swallowed my spit and clench my fist. I hummed. "How did they look like?" I asked. "One had short orange hair, she was a little ginger I guess, amber-coloured eyes, short and another one had long blond hair and blue eyes. A little shorter then I am and another one had pony tails and had red hair, oh and almost gray eyes- I gotta say they looked cool doe! Another one had pink hair, from her shoulder and had contacts in cause that color she was using is not a color we would see, And more girls but I wasn't painting attention to them since they had the same color hair"

'Bitches' I said in my head.

"The gingers name is Becky Ral, the blonde is called Arianna Perez, pony tails is names chelsie Garcia, pinky is called Amelia rosette" I felt anger boil and I felt my left eye twitch like crazy. I took deep breathes to try to control myself and to my surprise it worked. (a /n totally not real names I made them up) Delirious hums. "Well I like the attention I was getting, they seemed really nice" Delirious said. My eyes twitched. "NO! I-uh-i....I mean no, there sluts" I said. "Damn...really?" He asked in disbelief. "Yea!" I said. "Come on its after school, let's go before the fucking school kicks us out" I said.

Time skip

"Welcome! To my crib!" I said. He giggled and rolled his eyes. "Come on in!" I said. He laughed and pushed me. "Wada you like to do?" I asked. "I don't know, you pick" Delirious said. 'Kiss me!' I said in my head. "Your the guest! You should pick" I said. He blushed. "Where's your parents?" He asked. "They work, they won't come until 9 doe" I said. "I see" Delirious said. "Well, do you play video games?" He asked. "Fuck yea i do! Wanna use it?"

"Yes, please!" Delirious said. 'His so cute!'

Ones I smiled the door swings open. "Ay evan! Is food ready- oh? Hello" he said. "Jason! You need to cook! It's your turn" I said while glaring at him and turning back and smiled at delirious. "Hi! Names jonathan, but you can call me delirious"

"Jason, Jason fong at your service" he said. 'Little shit' I said in my head. I glared at his hand and he let's go. He bites his lip and coughs. "Umm...what would you like to eat?" He said. "Anything really" Delirious said. "Um, okay I'll go see what I can make" jason said and walked away. I sigh and smiled. "Where we're we? Ah Yea, games!" I said. "Are you sure he can cook?" Delirious asked. "Sure I'm sure" I said. Delirious nods and sits on the sofa. "What games do'ya have?" He asked. "Mortal combat, all of the far cry's, I have a few sonic games, call of duty, ghost, alien isolation, call of duty 2 and 3, GTA 5-"

Delirious gasped and his eyes sparkled. "GTA? I love that game!" He said. I smiled and blushed a little. "Really? Would you wanna play it?" I asked. He nods and I laughed. "Alright then, let's see how good it am at kicking your ass~" I smirked. He gasped and smirked. "Oh please~ watch me kick your ass here all the way to Europe" Delirious said. "Let's go then"

30 minutes later

"Come'er bitch!" Delirious yelled. I laughed and I kept on running. "Haya! I yelled and swanged my bat at delirious' character. "Oh shit!" Delirious yelled. "Aaaaa run!" He yelled. I pressed the hit button and it hit the character in the back of the head making him die. "Gotcha bitch!" I yelled. I heard the door bell rang and I yelled. "Jason! Open the door please!"

"On my way!" I see jason from the corner of my eye running towards the door. He opens it and the smell of pizza surrounded the room. "Here's your pizza kiddo"

"Thanks! Here keep the change for you!" Jason said. "Rad, dude~" was all the man said and left. Jason closed the door and smiled. "Who wants pizza?"

"I DO!" Delirious said while laughing. I paused the game and got up. I streched out my arm so delirious could take it. He blushed and took my hand I pulled him up and walked towards the kitchen. "I tought you where gonna cook?" I said. "Screw that, I'm not about that life" jason said. "Thanks!" Delirious said. "Next time I'll invite you to my house- well dorm" Delirious said. "Aaaaa sick!" I said. "It's like an apartment and the room is all for me!"

"Nice! When?" I asked.

"Tomorrow?" He asked. "Can't turn down an invitation for a good time" I said. He blushed and looked at jason. "Are you gonna come?" Delirious asked. I glared at jason and looked down. "S-sorry can't, I was going to a friend's house tomorrow, maybe some other time yea?"

"I understand- oh shoot! I need to head some before luke and dashie start questioning me! Cya guys! And thanks for the pizza and inviting me over!" With that he hugged me and hugged jason. I felt my heart flatter. He graved his backpack and ran to the door. "N'night!" Delirious yelled and close the door. "So delirious huh?" Jason asked. "Shut up, I'll be right back"

"Where are you going, I'm gonna make sure he gets home safely"

"I- I guess..."