Ghostface~ "What the hell!" You screamed, dodging the masked man. He was shorter in stature, and wore a black robe. A white, drooping mask covered his face as a small buck knife was gripped in his gloved hand. "Just stand still YN. This'll only take a second.." He mumbled. It was a familiar voice. A voice you once thought kindly of. "Ghostface?" You asked, stopping in your tracks. You had talked to this guy on the phone half a week ago, now here he was in your living room, attacking you. He stopped after hearing your soft voice, standing upright again. "Hey YN.." He said in a guilty tone. Your eyes narrowed, frightened and confused. "What are you doing here? And..why are you trying to hurt me?" You asked. Ghostface tipped his head back, sighing audibly. "YN, darlin' I'd never want to hurt you. I just need to get rid of you, that's all." He shrugged "Why?" You asked. He was silent before saying "I'm afraid I'll catch feelings for you. But I unfortunately, I already have. You're just..so damn perfect." He mumbled, heading to the door with his head bung in shame. You watched him with wide eyes as he opened the door. "Oh, and uh, YN?" He asked. "Yeah?" You replied, eyebrows still raised. "You're not mad at me..are you?" His voice sounded broken at this point. You stared at him for a moment before shaking your head from side to side. "No hard feelings, man." You smiled as he nodded, leaving your house quickly and running off the front lawn. "Dork.." You giggled to yourself, watching him trip and fall over his robe in the process.

Leatherface~ You twirled yourself around the tire swing in your backyard, the hot sun burning your cheeks and thighs. You weren't allowed to take a lot of your things with you during the move, your dad wanted to lessen the load. Therefore you didn't have much to do anymore, with all your movies and art supplies now gone. You were pretty surprised though when you found the swing, it gave you instant joy. You smiled, swinging faster, when you saw a blur of a person in front of you. You stopped yourself by stomping your barefoot into the soft grass, lunging forward. Before you was the same man from the other day, his hands folded in front of him. "Oh, hey there..what's your name again?" You asked, knowing he never told you his name in the first place. "Leatherface." He croaked out in an imbecile voice. "That's a nice name..I'm YN." You added. He nodded shyly, making you smile wider. "Do you like it?" He asked. You looked at him confused "Do I like what?" You asked him, gripping the rope tighter. "The swing..I tried to make it the best I could..is it alright?" He asked. Your jaw dropped at this, he made this for you? "You put this here?" You implied. He nodded awkwardly, turning from you and walking down the street. "Thank you very much Leatherface! You called out to him as he continued to walk. What you didn't know on the other hand was that he had the biggest grin on his face under that mask.

Hannibal Lecter~ " You need psychiatric help my dear." A voice purred in your ear. It was a dark night when you were walking home, this frightening voice giving you chills. You turned around to see the familiar man, anger touching your features. "No, you need help!" You screamed, backing away from him. He chuckled, inching closer. "Is it wrong to be following such a beautiful young women?" He pressed. You shook your head, trying to clear your thoughts. "Besides, I've never seen someone with so many fears." He snickered. "How do you know about that?" You asked, eyes wild. "I know everything about you dear YN. Absolutely everything. Like I said, you need psychiatric help, phobia of failure, spiders, the dark, natural disasters, commitment, you list never ends, does it dear?" He asked. You backed away again, beginning to get freighted. "Don't hurt me.." You squeaked, making him touch your face softly. "I'd never do that to you YN. I want to cherish you, not hurt you." He mumbled. You pulled away from his touch. "What's your name?" You asked. It was only fair, how should he know yours yet you not know his? He grinned at you before answering. "Hannibal. Hannibal Lecter." His blue eyes stared into yours intently as you nodded, continuing your walk. "I'm sorry Hannibal, but I must get going." You said before running off. Hannibal only staring smiling to himself "I can wait YN. I can wait.."

Norman Bates~ You grabbed your bag quickly, ready to check out. You needed to get going, you had to visit your grandmother in less than two hours. You rushed out of the room, immediately bumping into the man from last night. He steadied you before looking into your eyes sadly. "Are you l-leaving so s-soon?" He asked. Your heart tensed under his words, it hurt seeing him so unhappy. "I'm afraid so, I have to see my grandmother soon.." You said. He hung his head sorrowful, making your eyes soften. "Well, her nursing home is very close by. I could spend another night tonight, and probably many nights after that, if you want me to?" You asked. He smiled widely, before nodding very shyly. You smiled back at him as he stared down at you, delight filling his dark eyes. "Here's thirty, unless the room cost more?" You asked, extending the money out towards him. He shook his head pushing your hand away. "N-no, that's quiet a-alright. You d-don't have to p-pay anything..unless I can k-know your n-name?" He asked. You giggled before answering "YN. What's yours?" "Norman. N-Norman Bates." You smiled and nodded as he continued to stare. "You..uh..I-I like y-your dress." He blushed darkly. You giggled again, softer this time. "Thank you very much." You replied politely as he reached for your bag. You traveled silently as he helped put the suitcase in the trunk of your car. "I'll see y-you to-tonight?" He asked. You nodded yes with a kind smile before driving off, excited to see him again.