Chapter 2

Destiny's POV

I just got back home from work and decided to go to the gym and changed into some spandex and a sports bra, putting a see through t-shirt over it.

Since I don't have a car I just decided to walk there. Thankfully it was only a couple blocks away so I didn't have to walk far.

I step up to the gym building and stpe inside. Wow this gym is huge and it even has a boxing ring how cool.

It looks like some guys are fighting cause there is a crowd. Wait a second that guy on the right inside the ring looks familiar.

Wait a second that's Dylan and he's not wearing a shirt oh god. Snap out of it Destiny.

I walked over to one of the punching bags and grabbed my wraps and started putting them on me, wrapping them around my hands.

I took a deep breath and started thinking about my past. It always motivates me and makes me do my best.

My father
Right hit
My mother
Left hit
Death
Right kick
My father leaving me
Left kick

I did that for about an hour and let me tell you it felt good to let my stress out.

I feel the fatigue start to hitin so I go over to a water fountain to take a sip when I was bending down to take a sip I felt a slap on my butt.

I jumped and turned around to see the guy that was in the boxing ring with Dylan. He was smirking "sorry my hand slipped".

I saw Dylan behind him clenching his fists I wonder what happened to him he seems pissed, wierd. Well he was fighting the guy at the rink not to long ago.

I turned my attention back on the guy and glared at him. He only continued to smirk at me making a scowl form on my face.

All of a sudden I punched him in the stomach and he bent over with a groan, then I brought my knee to his face and he fell over groaning.

I looked at him and said "oops my hand and foot just slipped" I glared at him and turned around not before I saw Dylan and some other guys looking at me in shock.

I just smiled sweetly at them and walked out.

I let out a groan in frustration once I realized I walked here. Wow it got dark quick dang it I don't like walking in the dark. I saw an ally way that would lead me quicker to my house.

So me being me just went into the ally way. I was walking quickly when I feel someone slam me into the wall.

I gasped in suprise. I saw this older guy maybe in his early 30s holding my wrists.

"Hey darling what are you doing this late at night" he slurred. His breath reeked of alcohol so I can assume he is overly intoxicated. I sighed I can handle a drunk guy.

"Going home until you decided to slam me against the wall" I said glaring at him.

"Now now watch your attitude little girl" he said tightening his girl on my wrist. I wince looking down at his grip on my wrist, it's definetly leaving a bruise.

All of a sudden I heard a deep voice say "Let her go". I turned to look at who said it and it was Dylan. I realized I never heard him talk before.

The guy that was holding me looked at Dylan also so I took this moment to knee him where the Sun don't shine.

He let go of me with a groan. "Why you little" all of a sudden Dylan grabbed him by his neck and slammed him against the wall.

"I dare you finish that sentence" Dylan growled at the guy. While the guy was struggling to get Dylan's hands off his neck.

Dylan let go but not before he said "If you do this again to anyone you'll regret it"

He turned to me and grabbed my wrist but I hissed in pain and jerked it back.

He muttered something under his breath but I didn't hear.

"What" I muttered to busy worrying about my wrist.

He looked back at me "Nothing just follow me my house is closer so I can help you with your wrist"

He didn't even give me a chance to respond before he grabbed me by my upper arm and started pulling me to his house.

IllicitOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara