Nightmares

Katelyn's point of view~

While I was SLEEPING peacefully dreaming about one direction.. DONT JUDGE ME!! I heard crying and yells from Aphmau's room. I guess Kawaii~Chan heard it too because she came out of her room saying '' Reece Senpai~ why are you yelling and crying? O_- '' I heard Aphmau say '' Please don't go Claire!! '' Who's Claire? Probably a friend.. But I wonder, why did she not tell us about Claire before? I see kawaii~ Chan doing a weird face... (T3T) (( T3T for me means she is annoyed at aphmau because she never told anyone about her )) I really want to go back to that dream.. I will go ask her at the morning! What?! I bet you would do that if you had a really awesome dream..

Aphmau's point of view

When I started to sleep, I saw an image of Claire yelling at me '' You should have died instead of Andy!! '' I felt like I was going to cry.. This was a memory, I yelled ''  I AM SORRY!!! '',  but My person cried and ran to the door and I heard Claire said In a whisper '' I am sorry... '' I wanted to scream out it was not her fault! Because it wasn't at all! I went to her room as a spooky ghost and saw her about to hang her self and she left a note but I didn't read it and I yelled to her one last time saying '' Please don't go Claire!! '' I woke up crying and sweating.. I don't want this dream anymore!! I silently cried myself to sleep hoping it wasn't another memory..

Kawaii~ Chan's point of Kawaii view

Kawaii~ Chan was sleeping and dreaming about Reece Senpai. Kawaii~Chan heard a yell and some crying from Aphmau Senpai's room O.o Kawaii~ Chan thinks Katelyn~sama woke up too. We both walk to Aphmau Senpai's room and Kawaii~ Chan thought it was Reece Senpai and said '' Reece Senpai~ Why are you yelling and crying? O_- '' Kawaii~ Chan heard Aphmau senpai say '' Please don't go Claire!!! '' Kawaii~Chan wonders who's Claire~Sama.. Kawaii~Chan is annoyed at Aphmau~Senpai because Aphmau~Senpai keeps secrets T3T. Kawaii~Chan will ask Aphmau~Senpai in the morning because Kawaii~Chan wants to dream about Reece Senpai~!'

Sorry for any spelling errors!