chapter 12: why school?!!! Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Hanafi
Hand : 6
Damage : 2
XOX
XXO

???
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
XOO
XOX

"Stand and draw. I ride Wingblade Knight, Rue! (G-2, 10000.) I call Draco Knight, Luta. (G-1, 8000.)

'In place of the knight, appears another knight with swords that appears to be wings behind his back. Beside him was a dracokid with a blue-ish armour and a red, fiery sword.'

"Luta attacks first!" "No guard. Damage check. (Unrivaled Star-Vader, Radon.)" "Rue, attack the vanguard!" "No guard." "Drive check. (Original King of Knights, Arthur.) No trigger. "Damage check. (Star-Vader, Mobius Breath Dragon.)" "End turn."

Hanafi
Hand: 5
Damage: 2
OOX
XXO

???
Hand: 5
Damage: 2
XOO
XOX

"Stand and draw. I ride Star-Vader, Mobius Breath Dragon! (G-2, 9000.)

'In place of the cyberoid, was a cyber dragon, with it's wings surrounded with a gigantic red ring.'

Boosted by Dust tail, Mobius Breath attacks (14000)!" I know this card's ability. "Guard with Bonded Knight, Alias! Using Alias' skill, to counterblast one to gain an extra +5000. (Defense: 16000.)" Tch. Drive check. (Star-Vader, Infinite Zero Dragon.) No trigger. End turn."

Hanafi
Hand: 4
Damage: 2
OOX
XXO

???
Hand: 6
Damage: 2
XOO
XOX

"Stand and draw. Hmmm...I ride, Original King of Knights, Arthur! (G-3, 11000.) Luta goes back and I call Charging Dragon (G-3, 9000) and Bladecharge Knight, Tequa! (G-3, 10000.)

'The knight shone, blinding every unit. When the light faded, it reveals a knight, with pure white armour and a gigantic sword. The dracokid moved back, and in front of him revealed another dragon, with a big helmet. And then, at the left side of the knight with pure white armour, revealed a knight, having a long sword.'

Arthur attacks first! "No guard." Twin drive! First. ( Knight of Chances, Shie, Draw.) A draw trigger. Five thousand to Tequa and draw. Second. (Constellation Observer, critical.) Yeah. A critical. Five thousand to Tequa and critical stays to vanguard." "Tch. Damage check. ( Unrivaled Star-Vader, Radon.) Second. (Star-Vader, Infinite Zero Dragon.) No trigger." "Boosted by Ocen, Tequa attacks! (25000.) "Guard with 2 Star-Vader, Null Chameleons. (Defense: 29000.)" "Damn. Boosted by Luta, Charging Dragon attacks! (17000.)" "No guard. Damage check. (Recollection Star-Vader, Tellurium, heal) heal trigger. Five thousand to my vanguard and heal a damage"

"End turn."

Hanafi
Hand: 4
Damage: 2
OOO
OXO

???
Hand: 4
Damage: 4
XOO
XOX

"Stand and draw. I must say, thank you for giving me 4 damage," he said, smirking, giving me quite the creep feeling. "I ride!! Star-Vader, Infinite Zero Dragon! (G-3, 11000)"

'Mobius Breath Dragon changed in the instant into another dragon, which looks like an ancient dragon.'

"what the..." I muttered, shocked. "And now. Liberate the Generation Zone! Show them the true powee of our clan!! Generation Stride! Death Star-Vader, Quintessence Dragon! (G-4, +15000)"

'The ancient cyber dragon changed, and and it revealed another cyber dragon, this time, taller, and with more red rings'

what on earth?!! "I use it's skill. Counter blast 1 and soul blast 1. I lock Tequa and Charging Dragon!"

'The dragon took its hand out, revealing red spheres, and the spheres went straight towards Tequa and Charging Dragon, and with that, both Tequa and Charging Dragon were encased in the red sphere.'

"W-what..." I trailed off. "I use Dust Tail's skill. Counter blast and it goes into the soul. I lock Luta!"

'Another red sphere appears, and Luta was trapped in the sphere.'

"I call 2 Bolt Lines, (G-1, 7000) and Radon! (G-2, 9000). Boosted by Bolt Line, Lanthanum attacks! Since you have a locked card, Lanthanum gets +2000!! (16000)" "I guard with Constellation Observer! (21000)" "you can't guard this one!! Boosted by Bolt Line, Quintessence Dragon attacks! (33000)" I looked at my damage. It's still 2. So I'll be okay. "No guard." "Triple drive. (Star-Vader, Apollo Nail Dragon, critical) a critical!! Five thousand to Radon and critical stays to vanguard. Second. (Star-Vader, Null Chameleon, critical) another critical." "Oh no..." I said. "You know the drill. Third. (Star-Vader, Apollo Nail Dragon, critical) final critical. The drill again," he said. My eyes went wide. "Damage check. (Lancing Knight, Kiru) second. (Fiery Archer, Kryu) third. (Original King of Knights, Arthur) final. (Wingblade Knight, Rue) no trigger..." I have lost...again. "hmph. You weren't even that strong," he said, walking away. "Oh, and by the way, name's Kyle Black," he said before walking out. Damn.
__________________________________
Well, there you have it folks. And I wanna say thank you to kylethebloodedge for letting me use his OC. And...why am I being such a bad author? I'm letting the main protagonist keep losing! Well, anyway. Thwnk you for reading, and let's wait for the next one!!