7

Right after Peeta asks me if I love him real or not real, I tell him real and then we head back to our mansion in the victors village. Something comes over me and him both and before I know it we are making out as we unlock the door to our home.

We are crashing into things and he has me in his arms 'bridal' style. I slam him into the couch as I am unbuttoning his shirt, as his hands slip my pants to my ankles and I kick them off. We get up and head into the kitchen I slip his pants off avoiding his fake leg which I kiss as I am down there. Now he is on the kitchen counter and I am crawling over to him as he goes to get up for a little box in a coat closet he says that we need to use a condom because otherwise we would get caught somehow.

I am totally ignoring this as I chew ever so slightly on his neck causing a red mark to from; he does the same to me. I take the condom and put it on him but maybe he would just screw me already if I acted as sexy as possible so I don't use my hands, but my lips. I then realize it's too small so I just keep it that way. What's the worst thing that could happen?

He moans as I seduce him even more by whipping off my underwear and kiss him from the tip of his condom all the way up. He picks me up and we are off to the bathroom passing the bedroom. He places me on the floor and starts nibbling me and kissing everywhere from toes to forehead.

I make him take me to the bedroom as we lay down he undoes my bra and enters me for the second time but in a new area of my body, under the belt not above my chin.

I can't help myself as I grab his hair and flip us over so I'm in control. I think he likes it that way anyway. I can't help but go in harder as moan and plead come out of my mouth with no control over it. He flips me over hands on my breasts mouth to everywhere on my face and body constantly up and down in and out.

I start to say his name weakly pushing out my cry to keep going. "Peeta, Peeta, oh my gosh, harder please, please." Now I'm begging and I'm afraid if he goes harder I will break.

Even though it's rough it is still gentile. I move him around and we head to the kitchen meeting most of our cloths and the empty condom wrapper and everything that was on the counter before on the floor so me and Peeta could be there. I hear something so I moan so Peeta doesn't so he doesn't stop. "now without realizing it I am calling his name.

"Oh, Jesus sorry I will umm just go hum I – bye." Haymitch sounds really shaken' me and Peeta didn't lock the door, damn it. Haymitch laves and locks the door so we don't have to we head upstairs. It is a lot more gentile slow and needy now, thanks Haymitch

Chapter 2