5

He scoops me up in his arms, and we make our way out of the kitchen, through the living room, and up the stairs. He kicks open our door, and I'm laughing at how ridiculous we must look as we tumble into our bedroom. He drops me on the bed and begins pulling my clothes off in earnest.

"Peeta!" I whine. "The lights!" He smiles devilishly at me.

"Not tonight, Katniss. Tonight, I want to see you, all of you," he groans as my hands unbutton his shirt, and I tug his undershirt up and out of his pants. His mouth returns to my neck as I fumble with his belt and trouser zipper.

"I'll allow it," I gasp as Peeta's mouth latches onto my nipple. I always gasp when he does this, but tonight his teeth are nipping at my soft skin with a ferocity that I've never seen before, and his soft rosebud mouth is working wonders as his hand goes to my other breast, and all of the blood and heat and wetness flow to my core, beneath the pit in my stomach.

Make love with the lights on, baby,

Tell me what you see.

Clear the bed to lie on, darlin',

Make a mess of me.

Here's my dress to try on, baby,

Let me be your man.

I will call you pretty, darlin',

Tell me what I am.

It's as if he tongue never leaves my nipple, pressed against my own skin, driving my hips closer and closer to his. Peeta takes a moment to return to my mouth, ravishing my tongue with his, and his free hand dips between my thighs and then back up to my cheek, before his mouth plants itself on then other breast, and he suckles like he's never suckled before. My nipples are flushed and red and puckered as he goes to work, flicking and flitting his tongue, rolling my nipple, and teasing me between his teeth.

"Peeta," I keen and arch my back, and he comes up for air, rolling both of my breasts under his hands, and kissing me deeply. "Peeta…," I moan again, running my hands through his soft hair, and up and down his strong back, drawing him into closer to me, between my legs. I look down as he kisses my neck and breasts and stomach, and I can see that his hardness is already stiff and engorged, and ready to be inside of me. I don't really mind having the lights on, I think breathlessly. "Peeta, I want to make you feel good," I wail.

"You always make me feel good, Katniss," he sighs into the valley between my breasts as his fingers play with the bundle of nerves between my legs.

"Peeta, I want to make you feel good," I say again, pushing myself up against him, then kissing him, and finally maneuvering him onto his back. "Please, let me make you feel good," I whimper as I kiss my way down his stomach, across his pecs and down his happy trail, until his erection is in my hands and in front of my face.

I've never been this close up before, and I can see every vein that makes me tremble so viciously, and I can see the creamy liquid pooling at the tip, on his slit, and I'm admiring his muscle before I resolve to take the plunge.

This won't get any easier

Now that your heart is beating in my hand.

I'll try not to destroy you, baby,

Even though we both know I can-

Oh, you know I can.

"Oh my God, Katniss, are you going to do what I think you're going to do?" Peeta moans, running his hands through his hair as my fingers wiggle into his nest of pubic hair.