Chapter 2

I have so much work to do I really need to find someone who actually can hold their own around here so I can focus on some new projects. I can't keep running through people though because training them is even more of a waste of my time.

"Hey Jon!"

Jon looks up and to his surprise Savannah is in the door way. "Hey Savannah what brings you to this end of the office."

"Well, you know how I was talking to Miles this morning?"

"Yeah..."

"So I was wondering if you had room for me to set up my stuff here for the time being. I don't really have my own space down at the RWBY office I just kind of either sit on the couch or someone else's desk if they are off doing something else."

She said it so sweetly with a soft pleading voice. I already knew I was going to say yes the moment she asked. She was still standing in the door way with her hands in a tangle by her waist and one of her knees dipped into the other.

"Well I have plenty of room so I don't see a problem with it. There's just a few things you should know."

"Yay! And what's that?"

"Bella, my dog, is here all the time. I sing quite a bit, I have no sense of smell, and I'm allergic to gluten."

"You had me at puppies and singing!"

"Alright it's official you can start bringing your stuff over when ever you are ready!"

Hours go by and I actually got most of my work done so I guess my Monger Corp family will be getting a surprise stream tonight on twitch. I think they would enjoy that.

"Hey Jon I heard you are letting Savannah move in to your office for the time being."

"Yeah, it's no problem at all I have plenty of room and she seems pretty cool. I think we will get along."

"Hey now don't get any ideas."

"I have no idea what you are talking about I'm just helping a fellow co worker out."

Little does miles know Jon does have an interest in Savannah.