He was awake enough to throw a punch

Ross's p.o.v

I walked to the kitchen to see Jason. He stood over his dad's sleeping body and chuckled to his self.

"How did you even do this?" He asked in amazement. Jay poked his Dad in the side with his foot but he didn't move from his position.

I shrugged. "I guess I'm pretty powerful when I'm angry." I said with a laugh. Then Jay made a plan.

"Okay, we carry him outside, lay him on the grass and then wake him up. Let's just get him away from all these sharp objects." Jay said, looking at the knives on the side.

I nodded and took his Dad's legs as he took the arms. This dude was heavy! We carried him to the front lawn and laid him down on the grass. "Now what?" I ask, wondering how he could sleep through all that. Jay and I kind of knocked his head on the door a few times attempting to get him out of the house.

"We wake him I guess." Jay suggested and knelt down.

Riley's p.o.v

I heard a lot of banging coming from the kitchen. When I said "Be careful", to them that must mean, throw him about like a new toy! Then I heard the door open and footsteps going outside. They have him out of the house, good.

Man, just sitting here is boring. I want to see what happens to them when they wake him up! My body felt stiff and tired, my legs aches, my body aches, my head aches!

Okay Riley, you are now talking to yourself, so that's a sure sign you've gone completely mad! Just lift your body up so you can move your feet to the floor.

I pushed my hands down on the cushion I was laying on and pulled myself round, so I was sitting normally on the couch. The pain had settled in my legs and was digging in my body and head now.

You know when you stand up too fast and the room feels all dizzy. Yep, that's what I'm feeling right now. Except, I haven't even stood up yet.

I could hear them talking still. That's good, I haven't missed anything yet. I pushed on the couch again to lift myself up off the couch and took hold of the first thing that was available to hold myself up with.

Alright Riley, this is good, all you have to do is walk.

The first foot stepped forward. I was holding the couch arm now. Then my other leg moved, so I moved onto holding the door handle. Nearly there.

After a painful 5 minutes, I made it to the front door. I stood there, holding the frame and I stepped out of the house. I winced as I sat on the porch steps.

Ross's p.o.v

 I saw Riley come outside, she was probably bored inside by herself. She sat on the porch step and she looked like she was in some major pain. 

"So, you ready?" Jay asked me, gesturing to his Dad.

I nodded nervously, what if his Dad goes into some dangerous killing machine? I'm sure he won't but I'm just preparing myself for the worst.

"Dad, wake up." Jay said, poking his Dad in the side.

His Dad stirred and sat up. He looked a little groggy but he was awake enough to throw a punch. "What happened? How did I get out here?" He asked, unsure of the situation.

"Er, well sir, you passed out, in the kitchen." I said, trying to be as polite as I could. I didn't feel like getting hit.

"And we carried you out. Er, what's the last thing you remember?" Jay asked, helping his Dad to his feet.

"Well, I was fighting with Riley and then he walked in." Their Dad said, gesturing at me.

"Yeah, um, Ross, could you give my Dad and I a few minutes?" Jay asked.

I was a bit skeptical about it but then nodded and walked over to Riley while they spoke quietly.

Riley's p.o.v

Ross walked over and sat beside me. "Hey." He said, almost shy.

"Hi, I can't really hear from over here, what's happening?" I asked, wondering why Ross isn't over there right now. Aiden didn't flip out so I guess he's alright...at the moment.

"Jay talking to him privately. Are you feeling any better? You managed to get up and walk okay." He said with a laugh.

My body still aches from the fight. But walking isn't the problem. "What if he comes back and does worse. I mean, the man has a gun collection!" I exclaimed quietly.

Ross rubbed my back which was surprisingly soothing. "Calm down Riley, I'm sure Jay is sorting it out."

Jay's p.o.v  

Dad was insistant to get Riley and Ross. When I mean get, I mean to hurt.

"That Ross is a bad influence on Riley." Dad grunted.

"What? And you weren't?" I laughed. If anything, Ross was defending Riley. I like Ross, he's a cool guy.

"When I get my hands on her, she won't be able to see him anymore." he planned. Was I still there? "And he's going to pay for beating me up too."

"If you even look at one of them, or go near them, then you'll have to answer to the cops." I warned. No one hurts my family.

"We'll see about that." He grunted and then walked off.