Just a mission

ZAYN

Harry and Niall had been a wreck since there girlfriends left them. It was a year later and they were only a little bit better. Since we were in the US the FBI said that they would give us a tour of on the places. For some reason it took a lot of convincing to get Paul to say yes.

Niall

So by now were walking towards the training room. When they opened the doors I stopped dead in my tracks. So did Harry. Standing only 50 feet away was girl with long brown hair. She was kicking and pinching a dummy. Next to her was a girl with long blonde hair. "Rhodes to girls right there are are finest" said the perky guide. Harry shot Paul a look. Then a guy came up to them. "How is that every single guide that comes in here says you are. The finest" he asked. "That Mark is-" Lori turned around to see us. Her face just frowned. There was then a huge BOOM and agents ran. "Over here" Paul yelled.

We ran and hide be hide a huge dummy. The only people left besides us is Lori, Cindy, and that Mark dude. They looked out the window and hole made in it. Out side of it was a guy smirking. Knowing that they would not jump off a window to get to him. Well more like thought. They jumped out the window after him

"Paul you better tell us what the hell is going on" Harry yelled at him.

"I'll tell you once we get out if here" he said. While we were running out agents were running around grabbing weapons and shutting down computers. Once we got to the car

I demanded answers.

The only thing Paul said was "you were their mission".

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

So I know it is short but what did u think