blonde & brunette

Cindy Mathews POV

I punched and kicked the dummy in front of me for hours. Fridays were nothing but training if you weren't on a case or mission. My blonde hair had now fallen out of it's bun but I didn't care. I hadn't been able to have a day of nothing but training in three months.

"Mathews" my boss called. Can't ever get a break I thought. I always said this but in truth there was always excitement when he called me coz it usually meant a mission or case.

To prove my point he said "Mathews I have a mission for you" he said I smiled. "Is it solo" I asked. He shook his head and said "your going with agent Ross" I smiled more knowing that once more I would be side by side with my best friend on the field.

As if she had heard him she came in. "Ross" my boss called. Her head whipped around. Her long brown flew in front of her face as she did. She walked over and he explained what was going on. Like me she shared the same excitement of a case.

Our boss had only to us that we were going on a mission not what it was about so he lead us to his office.

"Girls you are aware about the attempted murder of the boy band One Direction" we nodded while giving each other a look. "So you will be pretending to be their girlfriends while you'll protect them and also spy to see if you can find out who did it.

I was lost for words. "A boy band". My best friend asked. He nodded and gave us the files

PAUL's POV

"I'm not saying that you have to date them but you should think about it" I said. Harry and Niall had looks of shook on their faces. Niall had a picture of a girl with long brown hair and soft green eyes. Lori. He seemed to hate the idea. Harry on the other hand didn't seem to mind as much now that he was looking at his girl. She had long blonde hair and hazel eyes.

HARRY POV

I knocked on Cindy's door. The door opened to revile the blonde. She invited me in and we ate and for some reason I was feeling like I really needn't to ask her out. Not coz Paul told me to because I was really starting to like her. We were talking and then I blurted it out. She looked at me and smiled

CINDY'S POV

So by now I had gotten over the fact that I had to be a fake girlfriend to some pop star and had decided I might as well try to enjoy it not trying to sound like a person who just dates for fun not love. He then asked me out and I had to act like I really wanted to go out with him. I knew that this would be hard coz I had to convince him that I like him and spy/guard him at the same time. "Of course" I said with a smile. He stood up and kissed me. Thank God his phone went off. He then left.

Lori

I had come an hour ago and I could tell he was not liking the idea of asking me out. My phone rang and I went to see who it was. Of course it was Cindy telling how it had gone. She had gotten Harry to fall for her right away. I went back and it looked like Niall had made his mind up about something.

NIALL

When she went to get her phone I decided that I would give her a shot. When she came back I started asking her stuff about her family and stuff like that. We were soon laughing our heads off at things we said. She looked over and the clock and laughed. "What" I said. "It's 3:00 am" she said. "Oh well I should go" She said while gathering her things. Then a thought struck me. Paul wanted me to go out with this girl and I think I was starting to like her. "Hey Lori would like to be my girlfriend" I said nervously. "I would" she said smiling. I stood up and kissed her

LORI

While he was kissing me I saw that there was a man outside holding a gun. He saw me and then left. Sadly he had a mask on. I knew he didn't see me looking coz I was using the side of my eyes. "I have to go" I said suddenly breaking out of the kiss. I grabbed my stuff and started walking after the man. Once I was out sight of Niall I started running after him. He was a really fast runner and so was I so it was like a never ending race. I soon caught up to him and grabbed him but he punched my nose and elbowed me in the stomach. He ran but not before I got a picture of his mask and the back of him. I called Cindy to come get me. "Well you look like crap" was the first thing she said pointing to my bloody nose. I never got mad when she said things like coz they are true.

While we were in the car I told what I had found out.

"I think he only wants them dead" I said while taking out my phone to show her the pictures.

"What makes you say that"" Cindy asked

"We'll when he saw that Niall was with me he ran away. At first I thought that it was because he saw that I saw him but what better way to get me to shut up then to kill me" I explained.