Separate Lives (k)

Kylie Jenner was a 16 year old girl having fun enjoying life as a somewhat normal teenage girl. Parties, Kickbacks, Instagram, Friends - the usual. Her boyfriend at the time was Miles, Miles Richie. He's the typical bad boy sweetheart every girl has an attraction to, Kylie is a misfit and usually does whatever people don't want her to do. They had that in common, their love was a fun and exciting one but very short lived.

Just 3 months before Kylie's 17 birthday Miles broke it off with Kylie in his car after their movie date.

K : Thank you baby, I had fun the movie was dope.

M : No problem Kylie...

K : Is something wrong? Why are you mad now? You're always a fucking buzz kill I swear ...

M : (yelling) I'm not a buzz kill you just don't understand what the word "space" means, it's nice to be alone sometimes , we spend every day together and it's getting to be too serious we're still young

K : (rolling her eyes) what's the point of being with someone if you don't want to be around them?

M : I just need to get away from you and see other people ... we can BOTH use some time apart.

K : It's not that serious, are you breaking up with me because you're in one of your stupid ass moods?

M : You're very childish it gets to be fucking annoying, you can never be serious .

K : I can be serious when it's time to be serious, if I'm at a party I'm not gonna sit there acting like my dad. I'm gonna have fun - something you wouldn't know about!

M : Get out of my car man, you can do whatever the fuck you want I just don't want to be involved .

As Kylie got out of the car and entered her mother's home she began to shed a tear but quickly stopped herself as she realized Kendall was walking towards the front entrance. She never shows weakness to anyone. Kendall said hey and quickly rushed out the door to leave, Kylie wanted to speak with her about what had happened but Kendall had been extremely busy with modeling gigs and her social life.

When Kylie walked upstairs to her bedroom she began going through her contact list looking for people to cheer her up as she was scrolling stopped at one name that always caught her attention, Tyga. Tyga was a rapper Kylie had always had a crush on but was never given a second thought about due to the fact he had a girlfriend at the time and they had a son together, plus the age difference.

Kylie had seen him at least once every couple of months from him going to Kim's house or hanging out with the family, she loved his energy more than anything. He was someone she could talk to for hours and never get bored although they only talked for a few short minutes at parties or events.

She wanted to text him more than anything but she couldn't, she went back to her contacts and hit up Stass and told her what had happened then went to sleep.

Kylie & Stass text conversation.

K : I fucking hate boys. I'm done with them all of them, for real this time.

S : What'd he do this time crybaby? Haha

K : I don't know what the fuck his problem is, we literally were just doing fine at the movie theater and when he dropped me off he was just annoyed with me for no reason! I didn't do anything to him and he broke up with me.

S : FUCK HIM BABE.❤ If he wants to sit there and be a dick you don't need him. Your b-day is coming up let's focus on going to some kick ass parties and throwing you one 😛

K : whatever I'll text you later after I fall asleep and die.

S : Oh shut up you're so dramatic