Chapter 3

Reader's POV

The next day you went to school, trying to forget the previous chapter of life. As you walk into the classroom, you automatically are met with the same stares from people. Stares of admiration.

Yuno looks at you like you just killed a person, and Yuki looks like he won the lottery. You sat down in your spot two seats away from Yuki. He looks like he wants to talk, but you only have one minute before the bell.

Alas the bell rang, causing the talking to quiet and even stop. The teacher started writing on the board. You immediately remembered you needed to update your diary, and say you chose to protect Yukiteru Amano, the First Diary Holder, Random Diary.

You secretly pulled out your phone and filled in the information. It read,

'You wish to protect over your life, Yukiteru Amano, the Random Diary Holder?' You pressed 'yes' and looked up.

No one saw you on your phone. How blind was everyone? You then heard something on the announcements, you almost dropped your phone.

You expertly caught it, put it in your bag, and listened.

"I, Uryuu Minene, have taken over this school! Explosives have been placed all around, so don't even bother opening the classrooms. Especially you Holders."

Everyone looked terrified at the moment, but also fairly confused on the fact of what a Holder was, but fear took over and they learned not to care. You, Yuki, and Yuno looked at each other instantaneously, and got up.

You checked your phone, sweat dripping down your face.

'9:52: Yuki and Yuno leave the room with you.

9:53: A bomb is set up, Yuki gets a dead end.

9:56: Yuno saves Yuki, and stays against the wall just in case for more explosions.

10:12: Classmate; Unknown plots against you. Wears yellow and black shirt.

10:16: Classmate fails.

10:46: After many saves and explosions, you and Yuki are on a minefield.

11:05: Culprit gets away.'

You look up while putting away your phone, and see Yuno opening the door while Yuki stands behind. She successfully opens the door and steps out.

Three minutes later a bomb goes off, and you start running. You stop and see Yuno grabbing Yuki. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding, and your makeshift trio started running.

A few minutes later a guy and a few others start showing up to attack Yuki. You grab Yuki and put him behind you.

The kid throws a punch at you, but you catch it and shove him. Another person comes running to you, with a balled up hand.

You duck down and grab the hem of his shirt, and the neck of the shirt. You throw it over your left shoulder. Two come at you at both sides, but you do a one handed handstand.

Kicking out with both legs, successfully doing a mid-air splits. They both fall back from pain and the impact.

After all of the enemies were defeated you turned and examined Yukiteru for anything that may get infected. He shrugs you off.

You take a quick glance at Yuno. She glares at you for the time. "Well, let's go I guess."

And with that, she walked. Yuki and you followed her through the explosions.