Updatee

Hannah's POV:
Idk if I'll be able to go to the picnic. I might have to go home. My mom has to work and I have to watch my sister. I wonder if Jacob could come over. I'd have to ask.... I texted my mom and asked if I could go to the picnic with Jacob and his friends.
Me: Hey mom can I go to the park for a picnic with Jacob and my friends?

Birthgiver🙂: No you have to come home I have to go to work. You have to watch your sister.
I knew she was gong to say no. I wanted to go with Jacob but I couldn't.

"My mom said no, I have to watch my sister. She has to work." I say sadly. Jacob makes a sad face. I felt bad I've never seen him sad. I gather my things and put my shoes on. I give Jacob a hug and he kisses my cheek. He walks me out and says good bye and I leave. :/

Jacobs POV:
I had to cancel the picnic anyways I forgot about my basketball game. I would've invited Hannah but she has to go home.

*Next day*

Today is Hannah's first day at our school. I wanted to make it the best day. I got up at the sound of my alarm clock. I threw on my clothes, walked into the bathroom, and did my hair and brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror and smiled. Today's going to be a good day. I put on my new retro 13s and I put on my book bag and swung open the front door. Hannah was walking out of her front door at the same time. Gah. She looked so pretty. I smiled.

"Hey Hannah" I said. She looked up from the ground and smiled back.

"Hi Jacob" she said. She sounded excited to see me. I walked across the street and wrapped her in a hug. She smelt good. She pecked my cheek and I blushed. Her lips were a light pink and she had makeup on.

"Babe you don't need makeup your perfect the way you are. I love you." I said I put my arm around her as we walked to school. We're perfect together. Ugh. I love her so fucking much. But I also had Makayla on my mind. She was an amazing kisser. There was a spark when I hugged her. Not just any spark. The same spark I got when I saw Hannah. Am I falling for Makayla?

Hannah's POV:
Jacob is so perfect. He's everything I've ever dreamed of. He smelt good this morning but he looked like he had something on his mind. He bit his lip and smiled when he wrapped me in a hug.

Makaylas POV:
I stayed the night at hunters last night. We cuddled all night and when we woke up he greeted me with a kiss on the forehead and breakfast. Yes. Perfect. After I ate the breakfast we got ready for school and his mom carpooled us and we walked in the school. Everyone's saying that Jacob and Hannah are the cutest couple but idk I think me and Hunter are. What couple doesn't think that they're the cutest couple?! When I was at my locker Jacob came up to me and told me he had to tell me something. He looked nervous and I started to get nervous as well. Omg.

Sorry for short chapters I have a headache. Also be expecting a lot of cliff hangers just because :)