Him.

Jacobs POV:
She was beautiful. I welcomed her to the neighborhood. She seemed like she liked me but I wasn't sure. Idk what I would do if she liked me. Maybe ask her out. She's hella cute. She was wearing a black crop top with some pink short shorts. She had pink braces. One thing we had in common, our braces. Before I could ask her to come to my house for a sleepover my mom called me home for dinner. I wasn't hungry. I had Hannah on my mind.

Hannah's POV:
I like him already. He's cute and he had braces just like me. I finished helping my mom and I walked into the house and into my room. I looked out the window and saw Jacob sitting in his room on his bed. He was looking down. I think he felt me looking at him because he looked at me and smiled. He walked to the window and opened it. I opened my window and stook my head out.

"Hi Hannah! Do u want to come over for a sleepover? I'm inviting some friends and wanted to know if you'd like to come." He said. I got excited and I had to calm myself down. I took a deep breathe and told him I would ask. I shut my window and ran down the stairs. My mom was in the living room drinking some coffee. I smiled.

"Mom Jacob invited me over to his house for a sleepover with some of his friends." She looked at me with big eyes. She said yes and that she was glad that I already made some friends. I ran upstairs and opened my window. Jacob was waiting for me. He smiled when he saw me.

"She said yes. Is it tonight?" I questioned. His smile got bigger and he replied with yes. I told him I'd be right over and he closed his window and shut his curtains. I am so excited. My first friend in Virginia and he's fucking hot!! I packed my bag with a white crop top and bra with some black shorts. I threw in my makeup bag and zipped it. I slipped on my shoes and walked over to Jacobs house.

Jacobs POV:
I hear the doorbell. I can't believe she can come. I'm so excited!! I open the door and Hannah is standing there and she looks so hot. I guess she noticed me staring at her and she blushed and giggled. She had an amazing giggle an I immediately fell in love with her. I invited her in and she shut the door behind her and I showed her to my basement where she put her bag. Ugh I so wanted to kiss her she looked so cute. She locked her fingers together in front of her. She bit her lip. Ugh.

"So when are the others going to be here?" She asked.

"Uh they said in 10-15 minutes..." I replied. She sat down on my couch and I sat next to her. She was looking around and I was looking at her. She looked at me and smiled. I couldn't control myself so I leaned in to kiss her.

Hannah's POV:
Jacob leaned in to kiss me and his lips pressed into mine. Damn he's a good kisser. I kissed him back and it didn't take long before the kiss got heated. He put his hands on my face and I put my hand on his hands. Our lips separated as the doorbell rang. He said he'd be right back and he ran up the steps and to the door.

Jacobs POV:
As I was walking to the door I had Hannah on my mind. I opened the door and Chris, Hunter, Lindsay, Makayla, and Kaileigh were standing there. Makayla use to have a major crush on me but now she dates my best friend Hunter Rowland. Everyone says they are the cutest couple at school but idk I think me and Hannah would be. I invite them in and they all walk to the basement. The throw their bags down and sit around and talk. I walk up to Hannah who was now standing next to the couch.

"Hannah will you go out with me?" I asked. Idk what I was thinking she might not even be ready for a boyfriend. But I couldn't help it. She was so cute and I didn't want anyone else to have her. She smiled and said yes. I smiled back and I was relieved she said yes. She gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. I think she's teasing me. :/