f i f t e e n

Emma's POV

  I don't know what to say.

  Weston just asked me to be his girlfriend.

Am I supposed to give up everything- Hunter, for Weston? Am I supposed to give up my love for Hunter for a boy I just met a week ago?

  Maybe it's for the best. It's not like Hunter's ever gonna come back. And I have to learn to face that fact.

   Emma, don't be scared of Weston. He loves you more than anything, and so do you. And you know that, the voice inside my head was telling me.

   And I really do love him.

  "Of course," I said and jumped into his arms.

  Then, we finally started kissing, for real this time.

     I put my legs around his waist and pulled his face closer to mine. Before I knew it, he was leaving hickeys all down my neck and I was on the wall.

   "I love you so fucking much," I mumbled as my fingers tugged on his hair and I kissed him even harder.

   But I guess he wanted to take control instead.

   Weston's POV

  No Emma. This is my job, I thought to myself as I carried her to my bed, our lips never coming apart.

  I'm so happy she's my girlfriend now.

  Then she pulled away.

  "Weston, I have a question." Emma said. She stood up next to me.

"Anything."

"Please promise me you'll make me forget about Hunter. Please just make me happy and not the depressed freak I am now. I have faith in you, Weston. I love you."

I kissed her forehead.

"I promise. And you know I love you more."

-----------------------------------------------------

filler chapter:/

next chapter will be drama filled I promise!!

and if you want you can go follow my Instagram @ coollikeweston :))

might update more tonight but idk