t h r e e

"I'm Weston," he said.
Weston's POV
Today, I decided to go down to the skating rink to just think, and clear my head. I'd done some bad things in the past, and I want to start over.
   "Where are you going?" My sister Kalynn asked as I ran down the stairs and to the door.
    "Skating rink," I mumbled.
I left, and followed the path I take every day to the rink.
    Until I heard a girl's voice yelling.
"If you're not going to talk to me, I'm leaving! Maybe you need some time to get over this stupid thing- it was a year ago! Come on Emma, you have to let go of it!"
    It was coming from the bench next to the rink.
  I hid behind a bush nearby so I could listen to the whole conversation. Who's Emma? What were they fighting about?
     "Wouldn't you be upset if this happened to you? God, Loren! Just go!"
    Then, I heard cries coming from the girl named Emma. I walked up to the bench and peered over her shoulder. She was writing in some book- something about a boy and a girl in Paris.
   "Whatcha writing?" I whispered.
She immediately turned around and closed the book. She had brown hair, and big, beautiful brown eyes I could store into for days if I could.
           She's gorgeous, I thought to myself. I looked into her eyes and saw fear. Sadness. Death.
      I bit my lip to keep from blushing. This was the most beautiful girl I've seen in a while.
    "Aren't you supposed to be skating with your friends over there?" She mumbled.
Depressed. She's so depressed- but why?
"Those aren't my friends. I just came here to clear my head. Then I saw you and you looked sad, so I want to help."
      "Well, there's a lot going on right now and it seems to be stuck in my head. I can't get it to go away," she sighed.
     "Hold that thought," I said.
"What's your name?" I asked to make it seem like I didn't know her name.
    "I'm Emma. You?"
"Weston."
    Emma then told me how yesterday was the anniversary of her boyfriend's death and how she's really depressed now.
   "That must be hard," I said.
  "Yeah. The most shocking part was that my ex boyfriend and a group of his friends were the ones who killed him," She whispered, starting to cry.
    Oh no. No, no, no. I know exactly who this girl is. Hunter Rowland's hot girlfriend my friend Jacob wanted back.
     "That's terrible," I mumbled.
    I wasn't going to tell her anything. This was my secret I wanted to get out of my head- how I worked with Jacob to kill Hunter. Ugh, and I actually thought I had a chance with Emma.
----------------------------------------------------------
   sorry to leave you hanging! more coming soon😊