Chapter 2 What's going on?

Lucinda's P.O.V

What the heck is wrong with Katelyn....I mean she's obviously trying to cover up something that her and Aphmau talked about...but what?

Katelyn screamed "I'm back!"

"O-okay...and...what about Aphmau?"

Katelyn turned pale white and stayed silent for a while.

"Katelyn...are you okay?"

"Umm....she's...uh...gonna be in the bathroom for a whi-" Katelyn was suddenly interrupted by Aphmau who was walking downstairs.
-------------------------------------------------
Katelyn's P.O.V

Thank Irene Aphmau came in! If she hadn't I would've been here trying to come up with a billion excuses of why Aphmau was taking so long!

"Oh sorry for the wait Lucinda I just needed toilet paper like Katelyn said but she took SO LONG!" Screamed Aphmau.

"Hey that isn't my fault that you needed to use the bathroom without checking fir-"
-------------------------------------------------
*DING-DONG*

"OH MY IRENE!" Katelyn screamed.

"Huh...who could that be...I didn't invite anyone else" Aphmau questioned.

Katelyn stated "Maybe it's Kawaii~Chan coming home from work."

"Maybe...how 'bout you Lucinda?"

"Nope. Didn't invite anyone..." Lucinda added.

Aphmau walked to the door and peering though the window.....Aaron! Aphmau immediately opened the door to hug Aaron.
-------------------------------------------------
Lucinda's P.O.V

I just peered over to see who it was I saw Aphmau and Aaron hugging. I was staring enough to see them hugging for maybe 2-3 minutes. Aphmau kept on giggling while Aaron was whispering in her ear.

"So....uhhhh"

"Oh how rude of me....hey Lucinda and Katelyn!" Aaron stated.

I'm never going to survive this!