Chapter two.

Patrick up top.

"Yo bruh." My nigga Marcus said. It was Saturday morning and we were up getting our day started. He passed me the blunt and I started smoking it.

"Whatchu think of lil shawty next door. Ion even know her name I keep thinking bout her." He said leaning forward smirking and shit. All this nigga wanted to do was fuck her.

"Nigga all you wanna do is fuck her." I said laughing. He sucked his teeth and stood up.

"Ain't nothing wrong with that though." He said before busting out laughing. I just shook my head not getting involved with him.

"But nah fareal though, what you think of her? She a lil bad thick joint." He said rubbing his hands together.

"I mean she ight. Got a lil plump ass. She tight she tight." I admitted. Lil shawty was cute though. Lil midget ass.

"Man come on let's go outside before it get blazing damn hot." I said getting up and sliding into my black Vans. Me and bro won't getting into shit today, probably just go to the skatepark all day. School was finally out so that means I'm free to fuck bitches, get my dick licked, skate, smoke, all that. Even though I do that on a regular basis.

We walked out the crib and down the steps just as lil shawty next door did. Think she said her name was Ivy or Ivory. Ima go with Ivory because I like that better.

"Wassup lil midget?" I waved at her.

"Good morning boys." She said carrying a trash bag in her hands. She made her way towards the dumpster and I watched as she walked away. She had a nice lil shape. Even though she wasn't a size 6, but I don't fuck with them twigs no way. Why would I wanna be snuggled up with a stick anyway. Not that I'm tryna be snuggled up with her or anything. But still.

"Stop staring at her ass and come on nigga." Marcus pushed my shoulder and laughed. I pushed his ass back and started running around laughing. I was a fast ass runner even though I smoked like a chimney as my Ma be saying.

"Man you know Ian running for shit but the police." He sucked his teeth and walked over to the steps sitting down. I laughed and started to jog, catching up with Ivory.

"Boy what you want?" She asked looking at me then back at her phone.

"Don't be giving me attitude early in the morning lil girl." I elbowed her gently making her laugh.

"Yeen gotta worry bout it cause I'm going back to sleep." She said as we made it to the dumpster. She reached on her tippy toes and threw in the small trash bag. She turned towards me and smiled.

"Bye Patrick." She waved started to walk back. I shook my head tryna wipe the smirk off my face.

I jogged back to where Marcus was and sat beside him.

"Nigga yeen slick." He said laughing. I shook my head.

"Hell you talm bout nigga?" I said as I sat down beside him. He sucked his teeth and looked at me.

"Nigga yeen slick! Back there tryna talk to my future baby momma. Should whoop yo ass." He said laughing.

Me and my main nigga Marcus been rocking for a few years. He was my role dog basically. Whenever he got into trouble, I got in trouble. He fought, I fought. I met him in middle school and ever since then we been like brothers.

"Man ain't nobody thinking about that girl. I barely know her ass." I said shooing him off.

Ivory

I was making my way back to the apartment when I saw Harlem and Patrick sitting on the steps.

"Any one of you niggas over 18?" I asked. I needed a cigar and wanted to smoke before I started my day.

"Yeah I am, why wassup?" Harlem asked licking his chapped ass lips.

"I need some cigars, and more weed." I told em rolling my eyes. Latrice got up this morning yelling already getting on my nerves.

We were two totally different people. She was a skinny stuck up ass bitch who thought everybody owed her something. She was much smaller than me and often got more attention. She threw her weight in my face too. Like bitch I'll throw my weight on fuck you mean.

"Ivy can you please come help me unpack the kitchen?" She came whining.

"Yeah in a minute." I rolled my eyes. Harlem told me he'd have to jet to his place right fast before giving me what I needed, I told em to just come on in.

I walked into the apartment and headed into the kitchen ready to unpack boxes.

"You need help?" Patrick asked leaning on the cutout bar window. I shook my head no reached to open up cabinets.

"Nah she gone help me." I walked over to the boxes and started pulling out plates wrapped in newspaper. I was going to put them in the cabinet but saw Latrice heading towards the door trying to leave as Harlem was about to knock.

"Um where you going?!"

"I have to make a quick run. I'll be back later sis." She said before leaving laughing. I sighed trying not to destroy every single last dish in this bitch.

"I got yo weed and cigars." Harlem said standing next to Patrick.

"I'll be back." I said before walking out the kitchen and going into my room. I connected my phone to my Bluetooth speaker before cutting it on and searched my list of songs for my baby A$AP Rocky. I played Kissing Pink ft. A$AP Ferg.

"Roll up muhfucka!" I said pushing Harlem before running into the kitchen before he could catch me. I started putting away dishes left and right kicking empty boxes out the kitchen.

"Heyy and now I'm blowing hella smoke, talking cellular phone and I got that purple on meeee." I sang out at what i thought was a low tone.

"Whatchu know bout Ferg and Rocky lil mama?" Patrick asked

"Don't worry bout it lil nigga." I laughed as Harlem passed me a blunt. I went and sat on the couch in the living room.

"So what's there to do around here?" I asked exhaling.

"Well me and bro have a pool party coming up pretty soon. You should slide through."

"My dude I can't swim." I laughed
I gave the thought some consideration.