Do you understand me?

"ARI BABY WAKE UP YOURE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"shouted my mum from down the stairs in the kitchen.

Ugh another day at this hell hole we call school I thought as I rolled over shoving my face back into my pillow trying to get the last bit of sleep I'll be getting for the day considering I have a science test today and I can't fall asleep today!UGH WHY DO I HAV-

"Oh My Gosh there's a spider on the wall mommm daaaadd AHHHHHH" I screamed as I ran to the door and push on it!Oh my gosh IT WONT OPEN!!"Mommm the door wont open"I scream!Oh my gosh I'm gonna die today the spider is going to murder me and then my family and it's all fault I knew I should have shut that window last night!Dear God,if you can hear me I just wann- I was broken out of my freaking out trance by my mom and dad slamming open the door with a frying pan and a ton of pack members with all sorts of stuff from pencils to brooms.

"What happens why were you screaming baby" she asked clearly out of breath followed by echos of "yeahs" and "what happened"!

" There's a spider on the wall and when I tried to push the door open it wouldn't open and guys I thought I was gonna die"I said as I cried pointing my hand towards the wall where the spider was!

My father walked over there fearlessly and got close to the spider!What the heck is he doing!?!"DAD STOP ITS GONNA KILL YOU OH MY GOSH DAD MOVE AWAY!!"I screamed at him I don't want him to die then I will have to be alpha and I'm not even 18 yet well I will be in 2 days but I'm not ready!!

"Hunny...baby calm down its just a little whole in the wall and Ari the door is pull not push remember?"my dad said in a calming voice trying to calm me down a bit..omg I feel so stupid it was just a whole?!?Ugh now I'm late for school!!

"Oh sorry everyone, but look I gotta get ready for school so I'll see you when I get down there" I said frantically trying to cover my embarrassment as I ran into my walk in closet picked out my clothes,walked out and placed them on my bed

I walked in to my bathroom suite turned on the water and peeled off my clothes and stepped into the steaming shower.I moaned as it hot my tired body.After I washed and shaved I got out wrapped a towel around me and brushed my teeth.

I seen that I was already 15 minutes late but oh well my first period is only study hall so... I stepped into my room and put on my out fit(adidas pants...Nirvana t-shirt and my black huaraches) unplugged my IPhone 6splus from my charger grabbed my wireless headphones my addidas jacket and my nike backpack and walked to the kitchen

Everyone must have gone to school already I thought as I grabbed an apple and my keys and walked outside to my white range rover.

I hopped in plugged in the aux cord and drove off to a place I call hell!

At school

When I parked I hopped out locked the doors and sped walk to my 2nd period class.MATH!As I walked inside the teacher stoped talking a looked at me with a smirk.Ugh stupid teachers. I rolled my eyes and just looked at her.

"Nice of you to join us Ms.Ariana please would you like to tell the class why you are late"she asked me while tapping her stupid pen on the desk knowing I hated it!

"Um..no?" I said why do I need to tell everybody what I was doing and why I'm late..

"Oh..and why not"she asked crossing her arms giving me one of her "famous" challenge me looks..but I'm not scared of her!And as you would say her wish is my command

"Because obviously I don't need to explain myself to you if you don't remember correctly you're just an omega you are to teach me MY MATH!Try and disrespect ME again I wi-"as I was trying to continue before I was rudely interrupted by her"oh..boo hoo you gonna tell your daddy...huh I'm not scared of him"she mocked me trying to make the class laugh and failed terribly knowing she was to get in trouble later for all she said and everyone didn't want to get in trouble for laughing

I started laughing and laughing untill I was rolling on the floor with tears in my eyes after a few seconds in regained my strength and stood back up dusting off my pants

"You're such a liar...I can see the fear in your eyes and no I wasn't going to say that but what I was going to say was that you better go sit down somewhere and figure out who you think you are using that tone of voice with cause I know just as everyone else in this room knows that you are not speaking to me like that!! Do you understand?"I screamed using my alpha voice making everyone shrink down and cower away in fear including the teacher.But she didn't answer me!"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"I screamed a little louder trying to make a point that she cannot and will not talk to me in that kind of way.As you can see I like power...ALOT!

She nodded her head frantically and as on que the bell rang for third period.SCIENCE!Ugh I hate science but I have a test so I have to go.

I walked to my locked grabbed my notes for my class and put my backpack in but not before placing my phone in my back pocket.

I walked to class and sat in my usual seat in the back and scrolled through Instagram untill the bell rang.

"Alright guys guess what today is?" Mrs.Spelling said in a sing-song voice

"TEST DAY!!" She yelled followed by a bunch of "ughs""whys"and I even heard a "God take me now"

After test

When the bell rings I'm more than happy to get out of there!Don't get me wrong I like the science teacher cause she's my mom's best friend and the Beta Micheals sister but I have the subject!With a firey burning passion from hell!

It's finally 4th period!!YAY!I was Social Studies and I had it with my three best friends!

Trinity or Trim...the funny and sassy one....

K'veonne or K...the other eye candy(player)

AJ....the player...eyecandy...(he's gay)

And then well there's me...the freaky...pretty...loud...sassy one...

We've been best friends since the 2nd grade Trinity got pushed off the swing so K'veonne pushed the boy into the dirt and kicked him and Aj laughed so we've been best friends ever since

Anyways I walked into the class room and sat in our usual seats in the middle and waited for them to come to class as I was scrolling through Instagram I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw one of my friends Blake.

"Oh hey black what's up" I said turning around to look directly at him "Hey Ari the boys and I were wondering if you want to come to our party next Friday?" He asked looking a little nervous..

"Uh sure but can my friends come cause of no-" I said about to get sad me and friends always go to party's together it's better that way
"Yea yea yea it's alright bring anyone you want the more the merrier" Blake said with a chuckle

"Well alright we'll be there it's at your house right?" I asked putting the info in the calendar on my phone so I wouldn't forget "yea it starts at 8:30" he said walking backwards to his group of jocks "alright I said and turned around to see my friends sitting around me talking to each other

The bell rang and class began

(

A/N OK so this is the first chapter I hope you liked it)