Chapter 1 The Present

"Me? Share a personal secret?" Lucinda had asked surprisingly.

Aphmau started giggling like crazy. She just couldn't hold it in with Lucinda's eyes practically popping out her head.

"Yup, Since you decided to use some unneeded potion on me, I'm hitting you with the big question." Katelyn said all snappy. :-)

At this point Aphmau was already on the floor practically crying. Celeste ran over to Aphmau and barked twice before licking Aphmau's tears away.

"Uhhh...*Ahem*...umm...yeah..uhh" Lucinda started.

"Well...SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!" Screamed Katelyn.

Aphmau lost all control of her laughter to the point where she couldn't breathe. She was hugging Celeste so tight.

"Fine! I like Aaron! Alright!"Lucinda screamed.

*Note: Aphmau has only told Katelyn and Zane that her and Aaron are dating nobody else knows this*

Aphmau and Katelyn got very quiet at this point. Aphmau excused herself and ran to the bathroom.
-------------------------------------------------
Aphmau's P.O.V

"This is awkward! Very, Very Awkward! Oh my Irene!"

Just then Katelyn somehow excused herself as well and knocked on the bathroom door quietly so Lucinda wouldn't hear.

Katelyn whispered to me, "Aphmau a-are you o-okay? You just.....ran off so fast!"

"Katelyn I-I'm fine....don't worry" I whispered back. "Go accompany Lucinda before she gets curious!"

"Will do!" Katelyn accidentally screamed.

Oh my Irene! Katelyn can't keep her stupid mouth shut!
-------------------------------------------------
Katelyn's P.O.V

"Katelyn?" Lucinda questioned.

"Meep! *Ahem* I-I mean....y-yes?"

"Why did you scream 'Will do!'? Lucinda asked while staring at me as I slowly walked downstairs from Aph's bathroom.

I nervously answered "Uhhh...Aphmau asked me to....get her toilet paper...yeah...THAT'S IT! So...I said 'Will do!' heh."

"Whatever I'll be waiting on the sofa Katelyn...."