Wattpad Reviews: Best of BadBoy

I N T R O

This book will cover all the best Wattpad BadBoy books I have read - with opinions, ratings out of 5 and consideration in terms of grammar, expression, plot and character development.

I'm planning for the reviews to be a simple format, afterall, who wants to read an essay on Wattpad? If you do, go check out bookaholic92lg Book Reviews; Her reviews are honest, complex and in-depth. They are beautifully written in a way I wish I could do too, but alas, I'm a lazy girl.

All of these reviews are based solely on my own opinion and reading experience; you can be inclined to disagree. Feel free to comment your thoughts as long as you're not telling me that my opinion is wrong or that I'm being judgmental - it's a review book, the point is to judge a book, go figure.

I hope you will discover new upcoming books and feel nostalgic at remembering the classic Wattpad-popular books. Enjoy!

S I D E   N O T E S

Even though I love all young adult genres, I only write reviews on bad boy since there aren't any known review books for that sub genre - also, there are too many pre-existing werewolf and vampire ones anyway.

You might also wonder why I rate so highly for majority of the books I review in this book, but I do put it here for a reason. After all, this is called The Best of Badboy for a reason. I might start another review book for other genres when I feel up to it.

Also, just to reiterate, please don't tell me my opinion is wrong - or expect a huge fired up paragraph in response.

Thank You!