Kaneki x Blind!reader

Any requests?

-----------------------------------------

You could feel the soft sheets at your finger tips as you drag them along your bed. Your skin prickled at the warmth of the sun coming in through the window in front of you. You couldn't see what was beyond it, but you could imagine what it looked like.

Buildings lining busy streets, you could hear the sound of engines and people calling out to one another. How tall the buildings were you didn't know but you thought of yourself standing at the top of one, your heart racing and your feet moving forward. 

You remembered when you jumped.

But that was over now and here you were, in a hospital, alone. 

You remember that when you had jumped something had caught you, something warm. A warmth you longed to feel again.

And you did, you felt it again everyday after you woke up in the hospital four months ago and you long to feel it again. You let your mind wander. 

Sighing, you let yourself fall backwards, the soft strands of your hair tickling your face. Something then brushed against your cheek. You knew what it was instantly.

"Kaneki" you called, your voice gentle. 

He replied with a small chuckle and sat on the bed next to you. You smiled and listened to him as he spoke. You could hear the excitement in his voice when he tells you about the weather and anything interesting that happened before he arrived at the hospital. 

Slowly, you rested your head on his shoulder and let him take your hand- yours were much smaller than his.

You could feel the ends of his hair tickle your face. He had told you his hair was white, completely white, like snow. How you wish you could see it.

"(Y/N)?" 

"Mm?" you answered quietly ,you knew he would hear you.

"I think I love you" he whispered back.

Even though you couldn't see him, it didn't matter.

"I think I love you too, Kaneki"

Because he will always be with you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated! I almost forgot but then I got an idea and yeah.. 

I'm starting to get into this again.

I realise most of the sentences start with "you" but I can't be bothered changing anything, I like how it is :3